Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just want to experience mutual love.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I want to see her smile when I hand her the card and try to speak to her while she opens it. I want to see the light of the cake candles on her face. I want help her find the softball that she hit a little too hard. I want to hear her thank me for the study help that paid off. I want to be her friend.

No mutual love for subhumans

chad only

her first and last everything

Lovely dream you have there, unfortunately it's not gonna transition to reality for most guys who share those common goals.

it’s too late, you won’t be her first

She loves chad

First you take a layer of gravel to reduce the insoluble contaminations.
The second layer needs to be finely grained sand. The silica will get rid of the manganese, iron and other metal contaminants.
The third layer is zeolite rock which exchanges harmful for benign ions.
Lastly you need a strong carbon like charcoal that reduces the impurities even further.
You boil or distill the output to kill off the microorganisms.
And then you drink the water through a filter made of thin coconut husk films.

What you drink will not be water anymore at that point, it will be a mineral-filled cocktail of a higher dimensional order. There exists nothing in this life that will give you a higher sensation of satisfaction, nothing more worthy to be called by the 4 letters that embody a transductional principle known as love.

Ew, what a creep!

I want to see her smile when I hand her the card and try to speak to her while she opens it. I want to see the light of the cake candles on her face. I want help her find the softball that she hit a little too hard. I want to hear her thank me for the study help that paid off. I want to be her friend.
Be careful of what you write, IT might call the fucking SWAT on you for daring to want a woman to feel love for a subhuman

It’s over buddy boyo. :)

No mutual love for your face

youre not entitled to love dirty inkwell

Its truly disappointing that in this reality, there are men like op with genuine intentions, but is handed nothing due to his physical appearance.

Me too, :cryfeels:

At this point i would accept the role of a wagecuck slave if that would mean having a genuine and loyal partner by my side, as long as she is the antithesis of the average woman (not a backstabbing hypocrite attention-whore)

I would sacrifice my time for her and she would inspire me and stop my mindless and loveless degeneration.
I would make her happy and be her shield in times of need.

(This is pure fantasy, women are fucking animals that will backstab you at the first sight of chad, they deserve immediate sterilization and execution) :feelsLightsaber:

i want to fuck her face.

your jaw is the wrong shape unfortunately