Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to give up

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I dont even want to get out of bed anymore, I'm tired of the never ending effort I have to put in life just for being alive. From the day we're born we are put on a path all leading towards the same thing with varying levels of success. I don't give a shit about any of it, everything sucks and this world is trash. I don't want to keep trying at shit that will never get better. I gave up looksmaxing due to how expensive it all is and for what? At my age it wouldn't even matter anymore since all I'd get would be single mothers and I'm not gonna be a beta cuck. I don't care about being someone's bitch in exchange for green pieces of paper, so that I can try to use it to fill the void being caused by having to work for some company everyday where you feel like a disposable liability. All while feeling the crushing weight of a never ending cycle of work, eat, sleep and repeat. I just want to lay in bed and sleep forever, finally in peace and tranquility.

Try fentanyl or nembutal.

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I think I would rope if I were a wageslave.

Seriously though, I know what you mean. I think I would rope if I were a wageslave.
wageslaving is a nightmare and will grind you to into dust sooner or later. What are those medications for depression or something? I guess I could use some for anxiety since I'm so stressed out about doing even the small things, I'm just tired of always trying with little to nothing to show for it. Life is essential a treadmill for humans on this planet, what a shit way to spend the few decades you have at being alive...

Everything is repetitive and there’s no change or spark that normies receive. How our life is today is how our life will be in 10 years from now. While normies will receive surprises every once in awhile or moments where they have new experiences.

What are those medications for depression or something?
No, you said you wanted to sleep forever. Both of them can depress your respiratory system and you'll never wake up.

I was just fucking with you though, not encouraging suicide.

Normies have no self-awareness and make xerox copies of themselves, then wageslave on the plantation raising ape offspring. I can’t do that life. Working is okay if it something you enjoy like a hobby, but going though the same routine 5-6 days a week for decades is insane.

Can you buy that like if it were normal medicine there?

Can you buy that like if it were normal medicine there?
I wish, but no, that shit's illegal. Although the region of the US where I live has such a problem with opioids, that fentanyl probably wouldn't be terribly difficult to acquire if you were looking for it.

Fuck wageslaving.

Same. Life is garbage and most of us are barely holding on with brief copes. Food is good af for coping.