Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just want to hold someone

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
If my whole existence could be summarized in one word, it would be loneliness.

Between wondering if other people were robots of some kind when I was a child, to being continuously excluded from activities which others are allowed to participate in without effort, it's continuously been me feeling entirely alone. Well I suppose we're all alone in our heads, but I mean that I felt alone, not even the illusion of togetherness or companionship was present for me. For a while I barely even felt loneliness, because I was so lonely that I no longer noticed the feeling, it was just entirely normal to me. Now I feel far lonelier despite having more contact with people now than I did for at least a period of 8 years. Skin contact makes me feel genuinely happy, but my low psl means that I have to pay to get it, which I can't afford to do anywhere near frequently enough to feel alright.

It's as if I have to live some sort of imitation of life. I constantly pretend to be similar to the people around me, pretend that their futile attachments and values matter, and I have to pay for a high effort but ultimately mechanical rendition of bonding. There isn't a single person whom I can be honest with, and I don't have a real connection to anyone, at least irl anyway. Online I feel like I can relate to people, but it's just not quite the same.

you cant because youre a tiny little inkler

Well described. This is a true nightmare.

I've determined that I feel more alone when I'm around other people. I can't afford artificial intimacy and have no prospect of being able to in the future. Still haven't accepted that I will never experience closeness with another person.

I won't be able to live an imitation of life much longer. Just don't have the capacity to do so when I receive nothing in return. Countdown to rope at this point.

If my whole existence could be summarized in one word, it would be loneliness.

Between wondering if other people were robots of some kind when I was a child, to being continuously excluded from activities which others are allowed to participate in without effort, it's continuously been me feeling entirely alone. Well I suppose we're all alone in our heads, but I mean that I felt alone, not even the illusion of togetherness or companionship was present for me. For a while I barely even felt loneliness, because I was so lonely that I no longer noticed the feeling, it was just entirely normal to me. Now I feel far lonelier despite having more contact with people now than I did for at least a period of 8 years. Skin contact makes me feel genuinely happy, but my low psl means that I have to pay to get it, which I can't afford to do anywhere near frequently enough to feel alright.

It's as if I have to live some sort of imitation of life. I constantly pretend to be similar to the people around me, pretend that their futile attachments and values matter, and I have to pay for a high effort but ultimately mechanical rendition of bonding. There isn't a single person whom I can be honest with, and I don't have a real connection to anyone, at least irl anyway. Online I feel like I can relate to people, but it's just not quite the same.
No holding someone for ur face, inkel

Well described. This is a true nightmare.

I've determined that I feel more alone when I'm around other people. I can't afford artificial intimacy and have no prospect of being able to in the future. Still haven't accepted that I will never experience closeness with another person.

I won't be able to live an imitation of life much longer. Just don't have the capacity to do so when I receive nothing in return. Countdown to rope at this point.
Yeah I'm not sure how long I'll be able to go on like this either. I changed my entirely lifestyle which allowed me to put off roping for some time, but eventually I'm not going to have the energy to continue, it's just a matter of time really.

We were born into a different universe: the incel cinematic universe
I felt this way until I discovered that other folks experienced the same thing
People made me feel as if I didn't even exist
All of my suffering and ideas mean nothing if nobody can recognize them
Watching other people is like watching children to me, they simply never had to suffer and are constantly infatuated with the validation of others
I try to imagine how other people live their lives, experiencing constant closeness to others and I still have trouble understanding how it's even possible since I never even got a taste of the normal life.
IT fags don't understand that it's not just about sex. Being alienated and dismissed from a very young age is fucking torturous. Sex is just the icing on the cake. A normal person would simply experience validation and closeness their entire lives. Of course sex is a sign of closeness and intimacy, something that proves that you exist and that you matter. Inceldom is not just normalfag life minus sex, it's pure ostracization. There's a reason normies are able cope with minimal romantic intimacy, it's because they fit in with all the other demons.

To normalfags I don't even exist and if I try to exist I would be forced to stay in my caste. I don't even believe normies are sentient, they simply go with the flow. They have no individual thoughts or epiphanies.

IT fags don't understand that it's not just about sex. Being alienated and dismissed from a very young age is fucking torturous. Sex is just the icing on the cake. A normal person would simply experience validation and closeness their entire lives. Of course sex is a sign of closeness and intimacy, something that proves that you exist and that you matter. Inceldom is not just normalfag life minus sex, it's pure ostracization. There's a reason normies are able cope with minimal romantic intimacy, it's because they fit in with all the other demons.
Well put, my thoughts are pretty similar. In fact I think the reason I crave sex so much at all is due to feeling alienated from other people, as the physical contact is one thing which makes me feel at least temporarily better.

Last edited:
no holding for subhumans

Between wondering if other people were robots of some kind when I was a child
I felt this way since I was a child as well. Have always felt like I was the only aware being in a crowd of predictable, soulless creatures.
IT fags don't understand that it's not just about sex. Being alienated and dismissed from a very young age is fucking torturous. Sex is just the icing on the cake. A normal person would simply experience validation and closeness their entire lives.
Lack of meaningful connection is so much worse than a lack of sex...
There's a reason normies are able cope with minimal romantic intimacy, it's because they fit in with all the other demons.
Spending an extended amount of time with normies makes me feel like I'm living in a fever dream tbh.
I don't even believe normies are sentient, they simply go with the flow. They have no individual thoughts or epiphanies.
Their brains are 4% smaller, wired differently, and extremely malleable/susceptible to conditioning. Heavily domesticated. That's why they thrive in modern soyciety.

I made a thread on this:
https://incels.is/threads/autistcels-are-an-endangered-breed.270798/

i want a jb to love me
i swear every time i think about it and visualize this idea i just want to rip my throat with my bare hands

727en

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation

We were born into a different universe: the incel cinematic universe
I felt this way until I discovered that other folks experienced the same thing
People made me feel as if I didn't even exist
All of my suffering and ideas mean nothing if nobody can recognize them
Watching other people is like watching children to me, they simply never had to suffer and are constantly infatuated with the validation of others
I try to imagine how other people live their lives, experiencing constant closeness to others and I still have trouble understanding how it's even possible since I never even got a taste of the normal life.

To normalfags I don't even exist and if I try to exist I would be forced to stay in my caste. I don't even believe normies are sentient, they simply go with the flow. They have no individual thoughts or epiphanies.
God it all hurts so much I relate to this to the fucking T.

chad only :chad:
sorry inkwellll :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Skin contact makes me feel genuinely happy, but my low psl means that I have to pay to get it, which I can't afford to do anywhere near frequently enough to feel alright
even if you paid for it it'd be hell man, nowhere even close to the real thing