I just want women to stop lying and admit looks are all that matter to them. No virtue signalling, just the truth

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
No more "eww, he looks like a douch bag" when looking at pictures of 9/10 guys

or claiming how one night stands are no big deal and she didn't like them anyway

If they were honest i wouldn't hate them so much

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

-
Wont happen. They dont want men to wake up.

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
It’s in their nature to keep men in the dark about their sexual strategies in order to maintain paternal uncertainty. they’re not even aware of the fact they’re lying. It’s just NPC coding

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
They don't realize they are lying. They don't know why they are attracted to 9/10 chads, it's hardwired in their brains. All these shower, hobby, humor, personality and hygiene memes came from their inability to explain how their mechanism of attraction works.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

Mοdcel
-
Women don't lie, they just tell the truth in creative ways.
Brad looks like a douche bag. In other words, he looks macho and has a high perceived fighting success appearance, meaning he would be able to give Stacy strong sons and protect those sons (along with Stacy of course) from any potential threats. That Crimson Chin jaw which contributes to his hyper-masculine "douchebag" appearance screams good nutrition and good immune system. You just need to learn womanese and it all makes sense.

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Wizard
-
Wont happen. They dont want men to wake up.
It literally doesn't matter what you say and do, most men will not wake up. You can put all the evidence in front of their nose and they will still deny it

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Seconded.

If they threw us some sexual leftovers, even if really small, I wouldn't hate them anymore.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Yeah, I've been wanting this for years. It will never happen. I essentially got arrested trying to convince a female to just be fucking honest with me.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
No more "eww, he looks like a douch bag" when looking at pictures of 9/10 guys

or claiming how one night stands are no big deal and she didn't like them anyway

Exactly this. If they came clean I wouldn't mind but it's when they try & put the blame on you "it's your shitty personality" that boils my blood when we all know that your presumed personality is based on your looks (halo effect) & all other beliefs follow on from there aka cognitive biases.
Scientifically proven might I add.

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
Foids are never honest unless you're very very close to them.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
They don't realize they are lying. They don't know why they are attracted to 9/10 chads, it's hardwired in their brains. All these shower, hobby, humor, personality and hygiene memes came from their inability to explain how their mechanism of attraction works.
Very infuriating to say the least.

Foids are never honest unless you're very very close to them.
Yeah. This as well.
It literally doesn't matter what you say and do, most men will not wake up. You can put all the evidence in front of their nose and they will still deny it
White Knight cucks. Foids do carrot & stick method with these betas.

Be an ally... but don't expect anything... you may then get some... but you're not entitled to anything... being an ally has benefits of its own... sex isn't all that important... whilst I fuck my umpteenth fuck buddy in a casual booty call... whilst you take me shopping buying me stuff & get beaten up trying to protect me...

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
not gonna happen they will keep us oppressed in this illusion for an eternity

Robtical

Robtical

Don't buy used roast goods
-
But then they wouldn't be able to trick the cucks and tell them they love them for their "personality."

Robtical

Robtical

Don't buy used roast goods
-
If they threw us some sexual leftovers, even if really small, I wouldn't hate them anymore.
I would still hate them because of the laws and tax cucking.
Women don't lie, they just tell the truth in creative ways.
Brad looks like a douche bag. In other words, he looks macho and has a high perceived fighting success appearance, meaning he would be able to give Stacy strong sons and protect those sons (along with Stacy of course) from any potential threats. That Crimson Chin jaw which contributes to his hyper-masculine "douchebag" appearance screams good nutrition and good immune system. You just need to learn womanese and it all makes sense.
They just need a smooth five across the face.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Same, even if nothing were to change as long as cucks hear it for themselves. Yet, foids are too threatened that it would surrender their power.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Officer
-