Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i just wanted a chance

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i just wanted to talk to some foid, invite her to a date, and she accept it, JUTS A FUCKING DATE, just once :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

i'm asking too much, i'm not even going for stacies here, i just lost all my confidence in the last year trying to get a foid, i don't want to work my ass in some 5-9 shitty job for 10 years, and marry some 35 foid, i wanted to have a GF young and grown with her, i just hate my ugly face and my fucking autistic personality.

we owe it to ourselves to fucking rot and not cuck by betabuxxing on the off chance that some infertile roastie cunt that's shat out a kid of questionable origin comes knocking at our door once we've careermaxxed at 35 (bluepilled cope anyway)

Honestly its time to leave the fucking west. I don't know why guys insist on staying here. This is not the only developed region in the world. There are better options for all of us. Who cares if Asians are racists etc. Just fucking leave man. The west is truly fucking dead. It's a rotting carcass that cannot be saved.

we owe it to ourselves to fucking rot and not cuck by betabuxxing on the off chance that some infertile roastie cunt that's shat out a kid of questionable origin comes knocking at our door once we've careermaxxed at 35 (bluepilled cope anyway)
yeah, last thing i want is to betabuxx for some single mun
Honestly its time to leave the fucking west. I don't know why guys insist on staying here. This is not the only developed region in the world. There are better options for all of us. Who cares if Asians are racists etc. Just fucking leave man. The west is truly fucking dead. It's a rotting carcass that cannot be saved.
agree just nuke it, i live on brazil, and it's not only a femminist degenerate shithole but also poor as shit, full of chimps

Let’s hope it isn’t over bro.

I dread dates with a random foid,can't imagine how awkward it would be.The best way is to go to a date with a girl you already know,but that's not possible without a social circle:feelsrope:

I dread dates with a random foid,can't imagine how awkward it would be.The best way is to go to a date with a girl you already know,but that's not possible without a social circle:feelsrope:
even girls i know reject me, so i never had a chance

i've wanted a foid to give me a chance for so long but no one has, such heartless bitches

i've wanted a foid to give me a chance for so long but no one has, such heartless bitches
they will give a chad a blowjob for nothing, but can't give some bellow average guy a date, modern bitches don't event want you to pay drinks for them, soon even betabuxxing won't a option