Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I just watched a feminist movie

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Written, directed and produced all by women. Let me count how much bullshit it checks out(the background is of a relatively conservative society, think Istanbul or Tehran ) .

1. Positive potrayal of middle aged woman who cucks her husband with a college kid. Check

2. Positive potrayal of the same middle aged woman abandoning her husband and son just like her own mother did to "pursue her own happiness". Check

3. Positive potrayal of her cucking her husband by hiding her lack of virginity with a hymen operation. Check

4. Her very conservative village idiot sister "finding herself" and "opening up and living life" by drinking booze, smoking with a bunch of low life prostitutes, losing her virginity with idiot schmucks and working as some call-phonesex-whore. Check

5. The middle aged whores son being a doll loving, femdressing tranny, you know, to shoehorn lgbt. Even though it has no relevance to the plot. Check.

6. The college kid she had an affair with being a minority. Check

The best part is these whores had the galls to judge the men in their lives. There was some lifefuel as well, some of these lowlives are shot down by right wing groups(it was meant to be tragic:feelshaha:) but I was lmaofing through the whole thing.

whats the name man

how many stacy pussies did you obliterated since then?

how many stacy pussies did you obliterated since then?
Still at it rn, will give the final count when this is over

That's pretty much every story of wahmen empowerment in a nutshell. Disgrace your family by whoring around, preferably in the most mean way you can (by cucking someone). It is always about a foid having sex and occasionally using the hole to gain some kind of benefit. Just goes to show that despite all this feminist crap about girl power the only thing that 99% of foids have going for them is the damn hole. They can't even tell a good story that doesnt involve sex and vagina.

sounds fucking terrible

There was some lifefuel as well, some of these lowlives are shot down by right wing groups(it was meant to be tragic:feelshaha:) but I was lmaofing through the whole thing.
Based

That's pretty much every story of wahmen empowerment in a nutshell. Disgrace your family by whoring around, preferably in the most mean way you can (by cucking someone). It is always about a foid having sex and occasionally using the hole to gain some kind of benefit. Just goes to show that despite all this feminist crap about girl power the only thing that 99% of foids have going for them is the damn hole. They can't even tell a good story that doesnt involve sex and vagina.

Touchè. I wish I could show this to every pathetic whore and simp who is celebrating this movie as some kind of revolution in breaking gender stereotypes. Its always just about a whore being a whore. (one reviewer unironically said that empowerment and freedom can be acheived with booze and alcohol :feelskek:)

Written, directed and produced all by women. Let me count how much bullshit it checks out(the background is of a relatively conservative society, think Istanbul or Tehran ) .

1. Positive potrayal of middle aged woman who cucks her husband with a college kid. Check

2. Positive potrayal of the same middle aged woman abandoning her husband and son just like her own mother did to "pursue her own happiness". Check

3. Positive potrayal of her cucking her husband by hiding her lack of virginity with a hymen operation. Check

4. Her very conservative village idiot sister "finding herself" and "opening up and living life" by drinking booze, smoking with a bunch of low life prostitutes, losing her virginity with idiot schmucks and working as some call-phonesex-whore. Check

5. The middle aged whores son being a doll loving, femdressing tranny, you know, to shoehorn lgbt. Even though it has no relevance to the plot. Check.

The best part is these whores had the galls to judge the men in their lives. There was some lifefuel as well, some of these lowlives are shot down by right wing groups(it was meant to be tragic:feelshaha:) but I was lmaofing through the whole thing.
"I just watched a feminist movie"
>a feminist movie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzQcMJBEO_M

View: https://youtu.be/_-5mXaBRRls

I thought you were going to mention that film 9 to 5
@Emba maybe (hopefully) you've forgotten about that movie.

I thought you were going to mention that film 9 to 5
@Emba maybe (hopefully) you've forgotten about that movie.
Lol that is such a over the top feminist plot but still manages to sound less morally decrepit than what I saw.

925? Yeah. Sort of. Still remember the dolly song....
Can you believe Dolly Parton is essentially worshiped in TN?
Foid worship is everywhere even in "based and redpilled" states.

PM me the name of the movie, surely I'll be able to watch it and understand it.

PM me the name of the movie, surely I'll be able to watch it and understand it.
What's the point of turturing yourself, even if you do understand it

I watched a feminist type movie by accident the day before, it had multiple holes, I think it was called The Domestics 2018.
1. In the beginning there’s this foid that’s captured and she somehow escapes without any details explaining how.
2. She then kills a clan of about eight men with a gun which isn’t even shown, there’s just a bunch of dead guys. The only thing you see is her suddenly whacking the last guy unconscious with a pipe, no gun in site near her though.
3. She drives off and stalks the main characters (a couple.)
4. Main Characters randomly drive 40-50 miles away after being captured and shit. Yet the girl STILL magically appears when she presumably has no idea where they are or where they’re headed in the first place and saves them.
5. The foid main character who has never touched a gun in her life and is completely innocent picks up a rifle and masters it in about a minute and a half.
6. Forgot to mention the foid that’s stalking them is carrying heavy ass rifles that should basically destroy her noodle arm and have heavy recoil.
7. Visibly weak foid main character takes heavy rifle while chad is given a pistol as she proceeds to shoot the gun taking 0 recoil getting head shots every time, and Chad sits inside the house like a cuck there to cover her.
8. Oh also apparently the people shooting at them are completely retarded and would rather stand around getting shot rather than chase the foid who ran around to the back of her house.
9. Their escape basically made no sense considering the foid persuaded a giant crowd to let her go with a single pistol.
10. Earlier the foid main character suddenly turnt badass after the gun scene where she got head shots on a practice dummy.
11. The couple should of died in the beginning, people broke into where they were and massacred everyone but paused for a solid three seconds when they saw them
Keep in mind this has a 100% on RT