Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just watched the most suicide inducing horror movie

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
It was a horror movie called Horns. Basically this Chad has a girlfriend he’s been with since they were little kids, and one day she gets murdered after they argue, people accuse him of killing her and it ruins his life, one day he gets drunk and pisses on her grave after listening to her father accuse him of killing her. While destroying things on top of her memorial this foid who’s always wanted him seduces him and fucks him. The next morning he wakes up with horns on his head and which force people to tell the truth.

While his dad was confessing, he said that he believed he killed her, and that he has always been jealous of him for having true love, saying the only part he liked about the main character was this girl because he adored her so much. It turns out she was trying to break up with him since she had got cancer and did not want him to watch her die. So he finds the guy who killed her kills him, dies from turning into Satan and being burnt to charcoal. Then is with laying on a picnic blanket under the sun kissing his girlfriend in the afterlife.

The reason this fucked me up is because they were with each other since they were kids. He wasn’t fresh out of college or 32 years old then this girl wanted to “settle down”, he knew her since he was a kid and she loved him so fucking much.

That’s not what it’s like in real life, in real life you will go through school and not feel or be loved by any foid, and you will cope by thinking if you ask her out she will magically be attracted to you, if she wants you she will MAKE IT KNOWN. These foids will fuck so many men and have the nerve to act pure, such fucking denial and ego. Remember, as soon as these women look at you, they decide they don’t want to fuck, there is no asking her on a date or seeing if she likes you. If she likes you, you will know and it is the second you meet her, not after thirty years of loneliness and now all of a sudden obese Mary decides she likes you. It doesn’t work like that, and if true love is real 99.99% percent of us and normies aren’t EVER going to see that, because that starts when you’re young.

And jfl my fucking mom has the nerve to tell me, “o after you finish college you’ll find a gurlfrand, true love doesn’t exist lulz, all gurlz hav to find themselves by being with 8 other guys lulz, she can’t commit for that long, o girls don’t want you if xyzw” (She has said this not joking.) She sounds like your average foid coping hard as fuck because their life is a compilation of being fucked by men instead of being satisfied with one man your whole life. I want to fucking end my life.

Didn't read because I'm about to go to sleep, but I brought you this:
Reply for u

It's amazing what media can cause in us.

I will not be watching that movie then

It sounds like insane suifuel damn

Is the movie any good?

Is the movie any good?
If you’re expecting a movie that makes sense in terms of morals and religion (since he is the devil) it doesn’t do that, a lot of things he does don’t make sense when you think about it in a Christian context. If you can get over the awkwardness of them cherry picking Christian concepts and completely forgetting others it’s a decent movie.

If there is anything that I have learned about love is Disney has poisoned men's and women's expectations. Men are expected to be the knight in shining armor, white complexion, tall, big dick, loves animals, high paying job, fun, loyal, protective. What Men expect to receive from women is loyalty, affection, dinner, kids, for her to be in good form, a clean home, reasonable temperament and sex.

Now what women expect from a man is that stereotypical white knight and only that. Men have higher tolerance to personality and appearance faults. This is where it falls apart. This is where normies get their true love does not exist, because of this equation of inequality women have created. Effectively women make themselves toilets for white knight chad and men resent them for being whores. Women could go and date an average man that would honestly love them but they would rather fight for chads dick.

If there is anything that I have learned about love is Disney has poisoned men's and women's expectations. Men are expected to be the knight in shining armor, white complexion, tall, big dick, loves animals, high paying job, fun, loyal, protective. What Men expect to receive from women is loyalty, affection, dinner, kids, for her to be in good form, a clean home, reasonable temperament and sex.

Now what women expect from a man is that stereotypical white knight and only that. Men have higher tolerance to personality and appearance faults. This is where it falls apart. This is where normies get their true love does not exist, because of this equation of inequality women have created. Effectively women make themselves toilets for white knight chad and men resent them for being whores. Women could go and date an average man that would honestly love them but they would rather fight for chads dick.
There’s no fixing any of this brother, we’re too far in.

I saw this a while ago, the guy was Harry Potter

I'll watch the movie and report back, but sounds suicide inducing ngl