Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wish I could be honest IRL

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It's torture pretending to be normal. I hate how you have to act like you're sexually experienced to get laid in the first place. It's the ultimate catch-22 because you lose everything as soon as you tell the truth. This pretty much ensures that your first time will be a miserable experience you regret for the rest of your life.

I hide who I am so much that I barely talk IRL.

It's torture pretending to be normal. I hate how you have to act like you're sexually experienced to get laid in the first place. It's the ultimate catch-22 because you lose everything as soon as you tell the truth. This pretty much ensures that your first time will be a miserable experience you regret for the rest of your life.
You should be honest... If they still don't like you, they can go fuck themselves

Next time while among normfolk, practice making up elaborate self-inflating lies on the spot, decievemaxx. What do you have to lose?

Just be honest brah.

You can only be yourself when no one is watching.

Never tell anyone that you are a virgin when you are over 20 years, you will be looked at like the most subhuman, weirdest creature on earth and only be laughed at

I don't give a fuck I'm not hiding my virginity.

no way out, it is time to LARPmaxx, bro. just take a good story of you doing something and embellish it as much as possible, to the point that it's just barely still believable. also hang on to cool shit you did like 10 years ago and pretend like it happened yesterday. congrats, you are now lying almost half as much as a dumbass normie.

But girls don't mind if you're a virgin! It's just a coincidence that all the guys I date are players and thugs. Teehee
There is correlation but not causation there. A Chad could have grown up in a monastery and never even seen a woman and he would still be popular with the female sex. It's not your virginity or inexperience that drives women away from you.

I just dont give fuck and say what i think