[Venting] I just wish I was taller. Would've scored a gf and a social circle by now if I were taller. :(

wereqryan

wereqryan

Roping is the antidote to the disease called life!
-
I just want to be taller. I don't want to be a manlet anymore. Being 5'7 is fucking exhausting. My face, although it needs some improvement, isn't the primary reason for my inceldom. The primary reason is my height. Every woman I see on the street is with a guy who is 5 inches taller than her. I'm so doomed! :feelsrope::feelsrope:Fuck, why can't they just invent something besides leg lengthening that's easier. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Face > Height

Just drink more milk brooo

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

28 y/o KHHV (it never vegan)
-
As a 5'8 manlet, I can tell you that my life is nothing more than an endless voyage in the sea of pain and misery.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
If your face was good enough then your height would be irrelevant.

It always comes down to face.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
If your face was good enough then your height would be irrelevant.

It always comes down to face.
Bullshit! I see lots of tall guys with average faces comparable to mine who have gfs.

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
[Blackpill] On the streets I notice that if a guy is short (like around my height), I will almost never see him accompanying a woman. These guys are usually walking by themselves. On the other hand, I see girls typically hanging out with guys who are very tall.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
face and race are bigger problems for me. I think face>race>height.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

SS-Oberst-Gruppenführer
-
face and race are bigger problems for me. I think face>race>height.
I believe it's the exact opposite (height>race>face). Ethnics can get foids if they're very tall.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
Not really. The kind of face that makes a Chad is most prevalent among Caucasians.
Ethnics can have Caucasian features. Obv it’s less likely but still. And apparently some Foids like Chang’s because of kpop

wereqryan

wereqryan

-
Obv it’s less likely but still.
not enough to make a Chad.
Both Indians and Africans have very few caucasian features. Their faces usually have no forward projection or lower third development.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
I'm 5'7 3/4, I can't take it any longer.

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
-
u would be a perma virgin even if u were 6'5. stop thinking a few inches of height can somehow save u to that extent, seriously just lol

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
not enough to make a Chad.
Both Indians and Africans have very few caucasian features. Their faces usually have no forward projection or lower third development.
chadpreets exist but in lesser quantity than chad. They can still be decent looking. Their white counterparts will slay more but you only need one girl.

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
As a heightmaxxer due to genetics, I'm 6'0. Even if you're tall you'll still never get a girlfriend.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
OP if you're not 5'6 or below you're just ugly.

B

BRCel123

Officer
-
It's all about the fucking F - A - C - E

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Commander
-
[Blackpill] On the streets I notice that if a guy is short (like around my height), I will almost never see him accompanying a woman. These guys are usually walking by themselves. On the other hand, I see girls typically hanging out with guys who are very tall.
People worship you if you are tall AF. People beg you to be their friend.

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Veteran
-
I just want to be taller. I don't want to be a manlet anymore. Being 5'7 is fucking exhausting. My face, although it needs some improvement, isn't the primary reason for my inceldom. The primary reason is my height. Every woman I see on the street is with a guy who is 5 inches taller than her. I'm so doomed! :feelsrope::feelsrope:Fuck, why can't they just invent something besides leg lengthening that's easier. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

View attachment 112011
How many women do you approach? Even Chad approaches many women.

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
-
Height<face libtard

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
Know exactly that feeling bro :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
I think my face was normie enough to get a gf back in my early 20s but my personality just wasn't tall enough to ever seal the deal.

UKTroglodyte86

UKTroglodyte86

Recruit
-
Height > all.

The heightpill is merciless and spares no-one: you could have a 10/10 nordic face, a fitness model's physique, be a multi-millionare, have high IQ and great sense of humour, etc. But if you're a manlet it means jackshit. No-one will ever respect you if they tower over you (why should they?), and no foid will ever find you truly attractive. Don't believe me? When was the last time you ever looked down on someone 4" shorter than you and ever felt intimidated or inferior to that person? I bet this person's presence actually made you feel more confident and perhaps even made you laugh inside. Well, that's what everyone else feels when they look at you, dear manlet. And never forget it.

Men are supposed to be TALL, not the size of women or children--or worse, smaller! You've FAILED at being a man, and the only thing you can do about it is to live an honest life, keep your head down, and hope you reincarnate as a 6'6 gigachad.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

BLACKEDpilled
-
i would be fine with being average height if i were white and at least a PSL 6

FiveFourFailure

FiveFourFailure

Short, White and Ugly
-
I have to wear lifts just to be 5'7. If I was actually 5'7, I'd wear them every day to be 5'10 and be confident with it because if any foid calls you short, you'll always have a counterpoint in that the average is 5'9/5'10. You can't just arbitrarily define that height as "short" when it's been statistically defined to be average, regardless of what their standards may be.

Cffcel

Cffcel

Wizard
-
Being short really is a death sentence :feelsrope:

virgin4life

virgin4life

Admiral
-
I think my face was normie enough to get a gf back in my early 20s but my personality just wasn't tall enough to ever seal the deal.
Same...and now I am old and my life is over.

Pepsi_man

Pepsi_man

Recruit
-

View attachment 112011
it's not that they can't it's because it's mainly a male's issue , if height was a female issue they would invent some make up or cream or some shit that would magically make you taller it's all about foids that's why they have hundreds of cosmetics to make them appear good looking while men have nothing for that either

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Commander
-

View attachment 112011
I feel the same :feelsrope:

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

-
Height is useless without face

Duke of Incels

Duke of Incels

Invictis victi victuri
-
:incel::incel::incel: Height > face br0 :soy::soy::soy:, laughable post

B

brunson

Recruit
-
I'm an oldcell, perhaps things have changed since the 90s, but back then you were better off a good looking 5'7- not even talking model material just like over a 7 facially, than an average/below average 6'2. Of course an average 6'2 will absolutely kill an average looking 5'7 in dates.

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

6'6 Polandcel, 26yo, Gymcel
-
Height > all.

The heightpill is merciless and spares no-one: you could have a 10/10 nordic face, a fitness model's physique, be a multi-millionare, have high IQ and great sense of humour, etc. But if you're a manlet it means jackshit. No-one will ever respect you if they tower over you (why should they?), and no foid will ever find you truly attractive. Don't believe me? When was the last time you ever looked down on someone 4" shorter than you and ever felt intimidated or inferior to that person? I bet this person's presence actually made you feel more confident and perhaps even made you laugh inside. Well, that's what everyone else feels when they look at you, dear manlet. And never forget it.

Men are supposed to be TALL, not the size of women or children--or worse, smaller! You've FAILED at being a man, and the only thing you can do about it is to live an honest life, keep your head down, and hope you reincarnate as a 6'6 gigachad.
Only face can ascend you, no other way, height is just a great advantage when you have everything, having only height means nothing.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Admiral
-
I'm looksmaxing and going to SEA to test out JBW theory before I lose all hope.
Doesnt work. I have debated it with several whitecels that have gone to SEA. JBW is complete BS.