Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wish my oneitis loved me

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
As i love her. I don’t really want anything except some affection, I don’t even want sex, just one hug would make my day, hell, even week. But no, chad only. My eyes are too buggish, nose to big, cheekbones too narrow, jaw too small for my oneitis to love me. Why even live

Is she currently in a relationship?

You fools never learned that history repeats itself. Its a tragedy that these thoughts robbed you of the memories of the toilets. Now you can never learn from their nature. Everyone sub 8 male with a oneitis is doomed. And you will justify it with some nonsense about "being in love". BULLSHIT! WHAT IS HAVING A ONEITIS SUPPOSED TO ACCOMPLISH? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE BY BEING A CUCK?

I used to think like this, now I only see her and all I want is to fuck her hard and then leave her lying around, I'm probably looking for a prostitute that looks like her.

For a sub-8 man, having an oneitis is simply torture. Hope you will get cured out of it soon. I had it in high school, was an absolute nightmare.

I wish a girl would like me. Then i look in the mirror and see an ugly incel who i cant even look at for too long. Its almost impossible to imagine me being in a relationship

I dont have oneitis

Can't imagine wanting anything to do with a girl who rejected you. Just doesn't make any sense.

Nothing. I’m just slave to my hormones
Indeed brutal man. There is no cure other than to suffer it out if cutting contact and removing social media is out of the question. I am so sorry. Having a oneitis is exactly like having cocaine withdraws since its the same part of the brain. You may think you cannot have any more onetii but trust me they will develop with any random hoe, it did for me time and time again. The best way is to try not to have a oneitis in the first place. Thinking positive thoughts about a toilet? Cuddling? etc, CUT IT OUT THERE, and think negative thoughts about the thot. Get over this toilet that is fucking every day and try not to catch feels for another toilet. Thats all I can say.

I don't want a relationship anymore. I just want sex at this point and hookers are outlawed.

That and to beat females

COPE when will you learn CHAD ONLY

Indeed brutal man. There is no cure other than to suffer it out if cutting contact and removing social media is out of the question. I am so sorry. Having a oneitis is exactly like having cocaine withdraws since its the same part of the brain. You may think you cannot have any more onetii but trust me they will develop with any random hoe, it did for me time and time again. The best way is to try not to have a oneitis in the first place. Thinking positive thoughts about a toilet? Cuddling? etc, CUT IT OUT THERE, and think negative thoughts about the thot. Get over this toilet that is fucking every day and try not to catch feels for another toilet. Thats all I can say.
High iq bro. But it’s impossibly hard not to have oneitis as inkel

Ur just the ugly duckling, incel.

Chad only man

Everyone goes through the oneitis phase

As i love her. I don’t really want anything except some affection, I don’t even want sex, just one hug would make my day, hell, even week. But no, chad only. My eyes are too buggish, nose to big, cheekbones too narrow, jaw too small for my oneitis to love me. Why even live
Been there done that got the email (in joke see my oneitis threads)
It's chad only even for orbiters now
Just fucking lol

I wish catgirls were real :feelsbadman:

Go for it and ascend

Ik bro, keep venting here

it wasn't meant to be bro

I wish a girl would like me. Then i look in the mirror and see an ugly incel who i cant even look at for too long. Its almost impossible to imagine me being in a relationship
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: