Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I just wished people on this site would support each other and not be so negative.

J

jamesmark1903

Greycel
We are all incel and pretty hopeless. I just keep seeing all these negative and hateful posts. You guys just keep repeating your hateful rhetoric and don’t support one another.

Yes, I’m currycel. Yes, I’m autistic. It’s not my fault that I was born like this. I didn’t deserve to get any of this trouble. I just wish we can be positive to each other and give a good level of emotional support. Is that too much to ask for?

I just want a support group. I feel lonely and hopeless. I can’t even get friends, job, nor gf. All of your talks are meaningless. We don’t even ask each other how our days are going.

Support usually must be negative, or else it's lies like normalfags spew.

I don’t care if it has to be sugarcoated bullshit. I just want all of us to support each other. We are not giving this to anyone.

We are just living in our own world. We don’t encourage anyone here to change their fallen destiny. We believe in fallen destiny and yet don’t support one another to change our fates. Why this group even exists?

We've all reached a point where support feels nauseating to us; we feel as if we're being coaxed back into the bluepill once again...

It doesn’t matter. What’s wrong with trying again and again? Sure, we are all fed up of failing again and again. Can we at least not stop that support? It’s what keeps us alive. That’s what I ask for. A continuous support is going to help us pull through our fallen destiny.

Not your private support group, dude. Sorry.
If someone is cunt, idiot or bitchy to me I will tell him to fuck off.

I’m only asking about maintaining that positive feeling. Little it maybe, but we all need it. It sucks to wake up everyday feeling weak and powerless to change our situation. Can we at least be supportive of each other?

I believe in you, you are the man OP ! Keep going OP, one day you will stop being an incel OP! OPさん頑張って!!!!

like this?

what more else do you want?

we all wouldn't be here if we we already didn't go through thesupport/bluepill phase

we all tried the usual

working out
hair cut
muh personality
careermaxxing
everything

we ended up here because we know there is no changing us, if the bluepill worked for us we wouldn't be on this forum

you're beyond the support stage at this point

this is a cope community.

Don’t you hate that feeling? Waking up everyday and feeling powerless? We need that supporting system. It is necessary to keep us going regardless of how we feel.

Just accept how over it is, OP. If you end up here its absolutely over, no escape.

That’s the negativity I’m talking about. Just look that uninstall guy. He was pretending to be an incel, while getting girls in reality. Your argument is bogus. Anyone who ends up here won’t be staying for long. I just want to be optimistic and positive, but we are not helping each other to be optimistic and positive.

It's not our fault reality is mostly negative. At least we tell eachother the truth unlike all those bluepilled copers and foids spewing empty platitudes

That’s the negativity I’m talking about. Just look that uninstall guy. He was pretending to be an incel, while getting girls in reality. Your argument is bogus. Anyone who ends up here won’t be staying for long. I just want to be optimistic and positive, but we are not helping each other to be optimistic and positive.
I am sure there are some truecels here.
If you want that kind of positive comments, reddit exists.

i thought this was a soiboi troll for a second when i saw the thread title jfl
but youre right
we have to stick together because we are scum and everyone hates us

Agreed coming to this website is honestly depressing as fuck and is overwhelming with all the black pill overdose. But I find myself coming back regardless, idk I mean it's hard to be positive when you live this lifestyle. What is there positive to be about?

Unfortunately this is a hub that thrives on negativity. There is no objective positives that comes with the blackpill especially when the blackpill is most applicable to us, I'd be more surprised if people werent frustrated and depressed on this site but so far as it stands, everyone is going to be miserable and misery loves company.

Well personally I've had many nice interactions with users here. As for your point about changing your destiny, I don't understand what you mean. There's nothing we can do to alter our fate, other than plastic surgery.

Why should we support support eachother? What's the point? What's the end goal? No, there is no point in any of this. The only reason this forum exists is because everyone here (including myself) is too pussy to pull the fucking trigger. We are beyond support. Sorry.

We are all incel and pretty hopeless. I just keep seeing all these negative and hateful posts. You guys just keep repeating your hateful rhetoric and don’t support one another.

Yes, I’m currycel. Yes, I’m autistic. It’s not my fault that I was born like this. I didn’t deserve to get any of this trouble. I just wish we can be positive to each other and give a good level of emotional support. Is that too much to ask for?

I just want a support group. I feel lonely and hopeless. I can’t even get friends, job, nor gf. All of your talks are meaningless. We don’t even ask each other how our days are going.
I agree, be supportive to each other and save your hate for those who deserve it.

The truth hurts. Life isn't fair.
I support logic.

this forum is overly agreeable and nice compared to pretty much any other community

what more do you want?

You sound like a "femcel"
Anyhow, we're all just using logic here. If there was any chance, like buying a robot waifu to ascend, we'd be part-incel support group and part how-to-make money group with a lot of more enthusiastic and supportive incels
The truth hurts. Life isn't fair.
I support logic.

Our negativity is what defines us. Our nihilistic and determinist outlook on life is what distinguishes us from other groups. If we become normie-like then we will lose progress in blackpilling the masses. Hope is no longer a good thing. People need to see just how horrible life really is

asking another guy how is day is going is for gays. plus i think the negativity is funny and refreshing. I'm tried of normscum and their positivity.

There's nothing we can do to alter our fate, other than plastic surgery.
Inceldom can be treated surgically, not every incel can be outright cured by the surgical technology of today but many can. It's just a shame that The West doesn't recognize this as a surgically treatable, serious medical condition... Instead we are laughed at and bullied...

This is the problem when there's so much negative emotion within us that it reflects in the atmosphere of our message boards.

We should be aiming to support each other but there's too many fakecels on this forum which makes it hard to trust people.

You sound like a foid or a bluepilled beta tbhtbh. Men don't provide emotional support through touchy speeches or bluepilled advice, we're self-aware enough to accept the harsh reality and use our specific sense of humor to cope. It's like playful fighting - foids don't get it.

Fucking kill yourself, you infiltrating faggot.

Pay me if you want me to listen to your retarded problems and pretend I care you little bitch.

There is no "support groups" only normies virtue signalling to each other.

I hope you die a painful death you normie cuck, scaphism or I would love to poke little tiny holes in you and watch you bleed to death slowly.

Last edited:
What do you want us to say?

"Yeah all the facts speak for themselves and you are probably either just slightly below average or a completely disabled subhuman but either way equally fucked, and laws are very biased towards women and culture will get even more cucked in the future and even with a sudden change of culture you would probably still be incel because you still have shitty genes and you might be old now but you should still remain positive if things change for you."

because our reality is being negative,it is just what is it

Ignore posts about JBW and you’re good.

When people say "It's over" they can only speak for themselves. If you feel there is hope for you then go with that and don't give up. Giving up is death. However, sometimes part of yourself needs to die Before you can regrow into something new and useful and this process is painful yet necessary.

There are some supportive people here but if anyone is particularly shitty to you just click ignore on their profile. At least people here are brutally honest and will help you realise how important looks are and will not allow you to be deluded. Depending on your looks, where you are and your standards, maybe there is hope for you.

As a fellow currycel who struggles with the same problem as you here's my few point:
  1. Get along with your family. This is sth we curries and sands are so lucky to have. I know they are bunch of boomers but they are the only group of people who gives a shit about you. I slowly built my bridge to my family and they turned out to be great source of warmth and conmfort for me. Especially my grandparents. No one ever loved me as much as my grand parents and truth is my oneitis couldn't even be close to loving me as much as them even if I was a white Chad.
  2. Focus on studycelling. Its a great cope and works wonders for me.
  3. Get an online jib which you can do from home or a job which requires little interaction.
  4. Lurk for a while and then get out of this forum. If you need lifefuel, suifuel, rage fuel or just keks then comeback once a month or so and spend a fee hours then log out and don't come back at least a fortnight before better to take a months break.
5)Finally give up on foid and when time is right tell your parents that you want a conservative, religious wife with little educational qualification and preferably from curryland's backwaters village. Guaranteed way for you to ascend and have at least 5 more curry abomination as children.