Venting I keep getting flashbacks to bullying

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
165d 8h 16m
And by flashbacks I don't mean I just get a memory of it and think about it.

I mean like I'll completely dissociate and zone out and actually be living the experience again and feeling the same thing I felt in that specific bullying experience that I get a flashback to.

I'll have days where for whatever reason it keeps on happening again and again and it's so fucking annoying it's literally like hell cuz like some ppl theorise that in hell what u do is you relive all the worst things that happened in your life. Like in the show preacher:

When it happens my blood boils my heart rate goes up and my face flushes n everything. Sometimes I have to outlet the annoyance and sadness of the flashback by saying a word out loud or I punch my leg or desk like some autist

Anyone else have dis?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 11h 51m
I swear to god, 8 years later and when I remember what they used to do to me and how they humiliated me i fucking rage and start shadow boxing and wanting to go back so badly.
Swear to god, there's 3 people I have in my mind that if I ever see them I'm going straight foe the chin

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
41d 18h 54m
i believe you suffer from CPTSD .

CPTSD : stands for Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is a mental health condition in which a person might experience intense PTSD symptoms that coincide with other mental issues. CPTSD occurs in people who have been subjected to ongoing traumatizing experiences .

:

CPTSD : stands for Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is a mental health condition in which a person might experience intense PTSD symptoms that coincide with other mental issues. CPTSD occurs in people who have been subjected to ongoing traumatizing experiences .

:

:

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
31d 3h 13m
i get it all the time

very standard for victims of bullying

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
★★★★★
153d 14h 46m
No because I was never bullied, only teased.

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
41d 18h 32m
And by flashbacks I don't mean I just get a memory of it and think about it.

I mean like I'll completely dissociate and zone out and actually be living the experience again and feeling the same thing I felt in that specific bullying experience that I get a flashback to.

I'll have days where for whatever reason it keeps on happening again and again and it's so fucking annoying it's literally like hell cuz like some ppl theorise that in hell what u do is you relive all the worst things that happened in your life. Like in the show preacher:

When it happens my blood boils my heart rate goes up and my face flushes n everything. Sometimes I have to outlet the annoyance and sadness of the flashback by saying a word out loud or I punch my leg or desk like some autist

Anyone else have dis?
Ye
I got my food in my school bag thrown around, retards straight up insulting me after I try talking politely to them and pushed around for no reason. There are a lot more but I don't want to go in detail. The thoughts pretty much made me rage, especially when I try to sleep, where I end up trying to scratch my skin the most, because of how much of a high inhib and passive person I was during those situations, and not doing anything about them.

I just tell myself to learn from it and put it aside now, for it's in the past, which I can't do nothing about, except rage, so the other help for me is that I fuel that rage into doing something I need to do.

I don't like jacking off, since it numbs the pain and makes you practically forget everything that had occurred imo, but when I do stop jerking off for a while, the memories flood back in but harsher, like I'm being whipped by them. So I have to look for other ways that can turn the memory as some productive energy.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Banned
★★★★★
165d 8h 16m

What's the difference between CPTSD and PTSD?

Also why did you say it 3 times you fed

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
★★★★★
41d 18h 54m
What's the difference between CPTSD and PTSD?

Also why did you say it 3 times you fed
I AM A 3G internet Cel . i am not a psychologist but i used to enter a state of fear and anxiety each time i encounter my bullies or anyone similar to them in behavior .

Retardcel10

Retardcel10

Greycel
4d 19h 49m
Same brocel

achref

achref

Greycel
4d 9h 37m
i always regret not hurting or even killing my old teacher , that bitch used to bully me infront of everyone in class

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
the only flashes i still get are into the future.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
26d 2h 54m
I swear to god, 8 years later and when I remember what they used to do to me and how they humiliated me i fucking rage and start shadow boxing and wanting to go back so badly.
Swear to god, there's 3 people I have in my mind that if I ever see them I'm going straight foe the chin
They'd just kick your ass again though. Or are you gymmaxxed and violencemaxxed?

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
154d 11h 51m
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

Plump up that coffin pillow friends
★★★★★
165d 17h 22m
i always regret not hurting or even killing my old teacher , that bitch used to bully me infront of everyone in class
same shit i had with a teacher.

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Greycel
15h 26m
I just get really sad when I remember getting bullied.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 14h 36m
I used to wake up and remember the times i got bullied.
Alcohol fixed that

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
31d 16h 24m
I AM A 3G internet Cel . i am not a psychologist but i used to enter a state of fear and anxiety each time i encounter my bullies or anyone similar to them in behavior .
Holy shit relatable
All of those types that bullied you act the same
It's almost like a Subconscious reaction, your brain reminding you what happened