Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep getting flashbacks to bullying

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
And by flashbacks I don't mean I just get a memory of it and think about it.

I mean like I'll completely dissociate and zone out and actually be living the experience again and feeling the same thing I felt in that specific bullying experience that I get a flashback to.

I'll have days where for whatever reason it keeps on happening again and again and it's so fucking annoying it's literally like hell cuz like some ppl theorise that in hell what u do is you relive all the worst things that happened in your life. Like in the show preacher:

When it happens my blood boils my heart rate goes up and my face flushes n everything. Sometimes I have to outlet the annoyance and sadness of the flashback by saying a word out loud or I punch my leg or desk like some autist

Anyone else have dis?

I swear to god, 8 years later and when I remember what they used to do to me and how they humiliated me i fucking rage and start shadow boxing and wanting to go back so badly.
Swear to god, there's 3 people I have in my mind that if I ever see them I'm going straight foe the chin

i believe you suffer from CPTSD .

CPTSD : stands for Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is a mental health condition in which a person might experience intense PTSD symptoms that coincide with other mental issues. CPTSD occurs in people who have been subjected to ongoing traumatizing experiences .

:

CPTSD : stands for Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. It is a mental health condition in which a person might experience intense PTSD symptoms that coincide with other mental issues. CPTSD occurs in people who have been subjected to ongoing traumatizing experiences .

:

:

i get it all the time

very standard for victims of bullying

No because I was never bullied, only teased.

I mean like I'll completely dissociate and zone out and actually be living the experience again and feeling the same thing I felt in that specific bullying experience that I get a flashback to.

I'll have days where for whatever reason it keeps on happening again and again and it's so fucking annoying it's literally like hell cuz like some ppl theorise that in hell what u do is you relive all the worst things that happened in your life. Like in the show preacher:

When it happens my blood boils my heart rate goes up and my face flushes n everything. Sometimes I have to outlet the annoyance and sadness of the flashback by saying a word out loud or I punch my leg or desk like some autist

Anyone else have dis?

Ye
I got my food in my school bag thrown around, retards straight up insulting me after I try talking politely to them and pushed around for no reason. There are a lot more but I don't want to go in detail. The thoughts pretty much made me rage, especially when I try to sleep, where I end up trying to scratch my skin the most, because of how much of a high inhib and passive person I was during those situations, and not doing anything about them.

I just tell myself to learn from it and put it aside now, for it's in the past, which I can't do nothing about, except rage, so the other help for me is that I fuel that rage into doing something I need to do.

I don't like jacking off, since it numbs the pain and makes you practically forget everything that had occurred imo, but when I do stop jerking off for a while, the memories flood back in but harsher, like I'm being whipped by them. So I have to look for other ways that can turn the memory as some productive energy.

What's the difference between CPTSD and PTSD?

Also why did you say it 3 times you fed

What's the difference between CPTSD and PTSD?

Also why did you say it 3 times you fed
I AM A 3G internet Cel . i am not a psychologist but i used to enter a state of fear and anxiety each time i encounter my bullies or anyone similar to them in behavior .

i always regret not hurting or even killing my old teacher , that bitch used to bully me infront of everyone in class

the only flashes i still get are into the future.

I swear to god, 8 years later and when I remember what they used to do to me and how they humiliated me i fucking rage and start shadow boxing and wanting to go back so badly.
Swear to god, there's 3 people I have in my mind that if I ever see them I'm going straight foe the chin
They'd just kick your ass again though. Or are you gymmaxxed and violencemaxxed?

i always regret not hurting or even killing my old teacher , that bitch used to bully me infront of everyone in class
same shit i had with a teacher.

I just get really sad when I remember getting bullied.

I used to wake up and remember the times i got bullied.
Alcohol fixed that

I AM A 3G internet Cel . i am not a psychologist but i used to enter a state of fear and anxiety each time i encounter my bullies or anyone similar to them in behavior .
Holy shit relatable
All of those types that bullied you act the same
It's almost like a Subconscious reaction, your brain reminding you what happened

Holy shit relatable
All of those types that bullied you act the same
It's almost like a Subconscious reaction, your brain reminding you what happened
Yup , the pain and suffering was real . Be harmed as a vulnerable child cut really deeps . But thanks God now I manage people well and can't be bullied anymore .

I feel you bro.

Yup , the pain and suffering was real . Be harmed as a vulnerable child cut really deeps . But thanks God now I manage people well and can't be bullied anymore .
good for you
I manage to find new ways to fuck up in relations with other people

Can heavily relate

Relatable. Very common incel trait.
3gnqzq

I got CPTSD from years of abuse and bullying. It'll never go away bro. It haunts you even in your sleep.

Anyone else have dis?

yep i get this then i imagine myself im beating them lel and have to care to not hit something expensive cause its all uncontrollable

theres no fix for this

Ye
I got my food in my school bag thrown around, retards straight up insulting me after I try talking politely to them and pushed around for no reason. There are a lot more but I don't want to go in detail. The thoughts pretty much made me rage, especially when I try to sleep, where I end up trying to scratch my skin the most, because of how much of a high inhib and passive person I was during those situations, and not doing anything about them.

I just tell myself to learn from it and put it aside now, for it's in the past, which I can't do nothing about, except rage, so the other help for me is that I fuel that rage into doing something I need to do.

I don't like jacking off, since it numbs the pain and makes you practically forget everything that had occurred imo, but when I do stop jerking off for a while, the memories flood back in but harsher, like I'm being whipped by them. So I have to look for other ways that can turn the memory as some productive energy.
Did they ever do that thing where they go really close to your face and stare you straight in the eyes.

Retards watched too many gangster movies lol.

Definitely man that is what is like to be bullied.