Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I keep getting intrusive thoughts about mutilating my face

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
With the idea of scarring the fuck out of it. I hate my ugly face so much, just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Every time I see myself I keep thinking shit like "why do I look like this", as I don't feel like I should be ugly, it's not how I want to appear to other people. I've been obsessing over a couple pictures of myself and I keep thinking about getting my pocketknife and fucking my face up.

I hate being ugly so much, I don't think I can accurately express how much I wish I could look different.

But you'll still be ugly.

Same bro. We're all doomed.

I have an atrocious eye area. I can never come back from it

Back when i used to be obsessed about my nose i always dreamed of breaking it on purpose in hope that it would make it look less ugly

But you'll still be ugly.
I keep having the same thoughts, there is already a couple of occasions that I cut my face with my razor blade, some were kind deep, when people asked me what happened I said I cut my face while shaving it, I really believe in the accident scar halo, it wont help with foids but if you have a really bad scar on your face, like a burn scar in the left side of your face, most people will not bully you because of your looks, I get a lot of bullying in my job and college because of my ugliness, I think if I had a burned face at least 80% of the humiliations wouldn't happen, most people would feel bad humiliating a burn victim

I feel your pain dude. Not only am I ugly, but I have some acne scars to.

I used to debate this since our worst camera angle is how attractive we truly are.

If you're serious about this and not just larping:
Face Tattoos.

I used to debate this since our worst camera angle is how attractive we truly are.
Yeah and I look fucking terrible in pictures, it's over.
If you're serious about this and not just larping:
Face Tattoos.
ded srs

I've had these thoughts for years and they come and go.

It makes me rly mad how ppl here struggle with these things everyday and stupid IT subhumans just keep mocking us all of them should be culled down for their hypocrisy