Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I keep mistaking the mistake of going outside

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was hungry today. I had nothing to eat at home. Thought maybe this time it would be different, like a true moron. No. Seeing normies is as rage inducing snd depressing. and isolating as ever. Seeing what I will never have in my entire life and have never been even close to having up until now. Good thing I bought a neck warmer fot warmth, but wearing it I didn't even realize how much I wanted to grit my teeth among normies until I could do it without anyone seeing it. Good God. I truly can't even go outside without feeling angry depressed and isolated.

Tenor 5

At least you didn't got robbed

Going outside and seeing normies with friends and pairs is suifuel ngl.

When there's nothing to eat on my house i starve until my mother goes to buy something tbh. Better to be hungry than to be mogged and humiliated

I have to go out or I'll starve :feelsree:

Looking at normie a outside is pretty fucking rage inducing, but the worst suifuel is watching Chads around foids.

They can be around people and know that at the end of the day, they’re genuinely attracted to him because of the way his face looks.

God I fucking hate this planet

You went out in the daytime?

Daywalker.co

I saw starwars today, plenty of couples EVERYWHERE but just ignored it and listen to music on my way

Try not to go out Friday and Saturday

I try not too. But I was in a bad spot today.

Why would I? I carry a knife around.
Sometimes I forgot about some holidays and it's a big mistake because more people come out than usual.

I hate when I'm forced to go outside and I see rich WASPs jogging together. I live in the buffer zone between the rich WASPs and the poor blacks so whenever I'm walking in WASP territory, they see an ugly poor person and automatically think I'm doing recon for B&E missions or something and they call the badgecucks. I always run from the badgecucks even if I didn't do anything because if they want to try to harass me and bully me, they're gonna have to sweat trying. They won't get out of their car and chase you into the woods if they know you didn't do anything, too much effort. They'll just go bully another man who's not fit enough to run away.

same tbh (except for walks at nice,those are comf)

yeah,its nice and peaceful
Ngl, I'm going to have a walk like that later today after a long time.

1 hour or so?

Ngl, I'm going to have a walk like that later today after a long time.

1 hour or so?
nice.I usually walk for 2-2.5 hours.
Its enjoyable.Play some somber/sad music form headphones

I hate when I'm forced to go outside and I see rich WASPs jogging together. I live in the buffer zone between the rich WASPs and the poor blacks so whenever I'm walking in WASP territory, they see an ugly poor person and automatically think I'm doing recon for B&E missions or something and they call the badgecucks. I always run from the badgecucks even if I didn't do anything because if they want to try to harass me and bully me, they're gonna have to sweat trying. They won't get out of their car and chase you into the woods if they know you didn't do anything, too much effort. They'll just go bully another man who's not fit enough to run away.

Low Inhib tbh

nice.I usually walk for 2-2.5 hours.
Its enjoyable.Play some somber/sad music form headphones
Lifefuel, especially if you live in a village or out of the big city.