Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I keep thinking about my crush I saw 2 weeks ago

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I saw her at her place of employment and she had on some type of sandals that showed her cute feet with pink nail polish. I don’t even have a foot fetish but I keep thinking about it. She was wearing a COVID mask so I didn’t get to see her face so maybe that’s why I keep picturing her feet.

She probably doesn’t even realize I’m alive. I will never have her in my bed or go anywhere with her. Chad only while I literally rot alone. Please kill me!

As incels all we ever have are crushes to crush our soul :feelsrope:

I saw her at her place of employment and she had on some type of sandals that showed her cute feet with pink nail polish. I don’t even have a foot fetish but I keep thinking about it. She was wearing a COVID mask so I didn’t get to see her face so maybe that’s why I keep picturing her feet.

It's the smallest details that you remember for the most period of time :feelsbadman:

she's fuck chad rn

she had on some type of sandals that showed her cute feet with pink nail polish.
I don’t even have a foot fetish but I keep thinking about it.
I hear dat
cb184c60725694e96ca8756dfb524c36.jpg

Just imagine her being BDSM'ed by Tyrone and Chad.
Hope it works:feelsYall:

You lowkey have a foot fetish bruh

Sounds like worship