Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I keep thinking about starting to grope woman more and more.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Some friend of mine told me about how he grabbed this girls ass in late highschool after his friends dared him to do it, and he didn't get in trouble for it, in fact the girl laughed it off.
He told me about how it felt great to touch that plump ass.
Every time I see a girl wearing some tight leggings and a top that show her ass and breasts, I just keep thinking about going over there and grabbing a handful.
It would be the only way for me to actually feel the female body.
Anybody else getting close to groping?

I've been thinking about it. She would have to be pretty attractive for it to be worth it, first i would slip my hand in quick yet gental to get a good feel and then finish it off with 2 tight squeezes.

Inb4 jailcel

Dekim said:
Inb4 jailcel
I wouldn't be a retard with the groping, I would do it in a crowded area so she couldn't know who it was, or provide myself an escape route to run if I needed to.

Crustaciouse said:
I wouldn't be a retard with the groping, I would do it in a crowded area so she couldn't know who it was, or provide myself an escape route to run if I needed to.

Not worth the trouble for just a grope. Bad risk/return ratio.

Dekim said:
Crustaciouse said:
Not worth the trouble for just a grope. Bad risk/return ratio.
It's either I grope or I never get to feel a woman's body.
Also I don't think I would get jailed for groping, especially with it being a fist time offence.

Crustaciouse said:
Also I don't think I would get jailed for groping, especially with it being a fist time offence.

Why not just pay a hooker instead?

Dekim said:
Crustaciouse said:
Why not just pay a hooker instead?
Hookers are absolute trash obese drug addicts in my area.

Crustaciouse said:

youd be surprised at how much society is against ugly males.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
youd be surprised at how much society is against ugly males.

this op.

i can relate though. i think about digging up women from the local cemetery to have a real life femoid waifu. the sad part is i'm serious,

Why do I not like groping?

I want to tell a story now but I'm afraid it will be labeled as "humble bragging," although I am not proud of it.

do it as long as u don't get caught