Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I kind of want to talk to someone who's not necessarily in the incelosphere but willing to converse still

G

Guest2

Telegram me or something tbh @reggieusnam or my discord is Regi#5895 and I think that's pretty much it tbh. It's nice to meet people who aren't just the same guys from .co
Maybe this thread could be used for putting in your contact details for any bluepillers/guests to talk with you

What do you hope to achieve, if anything?

my mother will contact you

I kind of want to talk to cute adorable loli waifu of culture that i know is lurking this thread right now :feelsthink:

prepare for a wave of LARPing Incels

fishing for females? really?

Not necessarily, just anyone from the outside who wants to talk. Like that Incel Project.

Not necessarily, just anyone from the outside who wants to talk. Like that Incel Project.
I didn't find her very interesting at all tbh. I just spoke to a nice chap who used to lurk on braincels for a while and that's all I wanted

Did you get the self opening exe i sent?

It turns your screen into an invisible copy of your screen overlapping your real screen and performing the exact same functions while doing nothing wrong.

If it had a name i would call it hitler.exe because it didn't no anything wrong.

Did you get the self opening exe i sent?

It turns your screen into an invisible copy of your screen overlapping your real screen and performing the exact same functions while doing nothing wrong.

If it had a name i would call it hitler.exe because it didn't no anything wrong.
Yes thanks

Would you talk to my mom?

Just use .co as a dating site theory

Having a nice day today?

Yes. Went to town. Got tp for my bunghole.

My gotu kola plants shipped. (Pennywort)

Listened to a podcast telling how to cure pneumonia without modern medicine. Researched some liver cleaner herbs.

Yup. Today was good. Good as it gets.

fishing for females? really?
Tenor 4

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back