Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I kinda agree with Varg on abortion

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
There's alot of negative talk about abortion on this forum. I agree that foids who gain the sexual freedom through abortion is pretty fucked up. There is however another positive side to it. Like Varg says in the video most foids who do abortions are low IQ sluts with mental problems so abortion should be encouraged to those because they would only breed copies of themselves otherwise and we would have more low IQ mentally i'll foids, it's a form of eugenics. Problem with Varg though is that he only blames feminism for foids wanting to be childless. He doesn't understand modern hypergamy.

View: https://youtu.be/oyQ2_MwRi4o

I’m ok with abortion for eugenic purposes and for colored individuals. That’s it. If you have an abortion as a woman you also die, because agreeing to abortion is agreeing your child, and by result your bloodline, should not continue. Not every life is worth saving and that’s why I’m not pro life, I’m simply logical in the sense that abortion needs to be limited for population purposes. You can’t have a nation of people if the women are killing your people in the womb.

none of this vagina graveyard 5,000 abortion whores walking around.

Last edited:
Abortion is just killing a fetus, lol, who cares about the child’s potential life, if we don’t want to have a child we shouldn’t be responsible and have protected sex because we can always commit legal murder, tee hee.

He doesn't understand modern hypergamy.
He’s has a /pol/ mentality, what do you expect
That’s it. If you have an abortion as a woman you also die, because agreeing to abortion is agreeing your child, and by result your bloodline, should not continue.
I agree with this, if the mother agrees to an abortion she should die alongside her child. If the male also agrees to it then he should also die, true equality

Maybe they think of having a son later but the mother is already post-wall and the uterus environment isn't optimal anymore leading to worse offspring than the first that could've been successful.

i shouldn't have been born

The issue of abortion is a strikingly simple one, the personhood of the baby. If the baby is a person, killing it is murder, and therefore abortion is murder. If the baby is not a person, killing it isn't murder, and therefore abortion isn't murder. Nothing else is relevant.
People say since it’s a fetus it doesn’t have conscious thought yet so it’s okay, but the fetus still has the potential to become a human if you agree with that logic, the potential life lost is why I don’t support abortions. Also because Foids abusé the right and men have no say in it
Mothers can abandon children or treat them bad anyway, they always can escape from responsibility. With abortion, at least children won't suffer.
GLM Power

If the baby is deformed, it should be mercy killed.