Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I know a 5/10 guy who gets laid on Tinder and has girls approach him everyday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've seen it bro. Sub8 is cope because I know how to rate men and I know what foids find attractive. This dude has fucked 200 girls because he has an amazing social circle, is NT, and has access to alcohol. But he's totally average looking. Here's his pic:

Here we go again

see inkwells, it's all about the haircut

Copers be like: he's a 2/10 at best

He's actually not that great. Under eye bags, low T face, lack of facial width.

It's Chico bro a fucking male model

Yeah he's ugly

He hair mocks me a lot. I will never be able to have that "haircut" with my trash balding head

These average dudes are getting laid and Chads like us are missing out on all the fun because of our terrible personalities. Damn. I should really start showering.

I know a 0/10 Indian janitor who slays. Black pilled disproven!

Honestly when did people start using Incel Tears tier arguments here rofl

He's actually not that great. Under eye bags, low T face, lack of facial width.
You can't rate faces based on a summation of individual features. Lol, man.

It's simply how attractive the face looks in tandem. You look at it and instaneously tell a face is attractive. Send this picture to any woman vs. the normie you just posted and gauge their reactions.

Last edited:
You can't rate faces based on a summation of individual features. Lol, man.

It's simply how attractive the face looks in tandem. You look at it an instaneously tell a face is attractive. Send this picture to any woman vs. the normie you just posted and ask gauge their reactions.
High IQ.

This guy is a killer tbh, although heights is crucial.

This. Chico is one of the most overrated PSL ‘gods’. He’s still high up in looks though... roughly 7.5/10 rather than perfect like some lookism-fags claim.

His face is perfect because it attracts prime JB's, the most coveted group of foids

Incel in 2025

I've seen it bro. Sub8 is cope because I know how to rate men and I know what foids find attractive. This dude has fucked 200 girls because he has an amazing social circle, is NT, and has access to alcohol. But he's totally average looking. Here's his pic:

View attachment 204904
I'm not a pro at judging facial features quite yet. I know that guy is average, but why? You know what I mean? We need FACEandLMS to diagnose this.

Honestly I also find most chad enhanced pictures on tinder disgusting. I find their fetish on the chin bones so repulsive.

I'm not a pro at judging facial features quite yet. I know that guy is average, but why? You know what I mean? We need FACEandLMS to diagnose this.

You do know who he is correct?

Are people unironcally saying chico is chadlite here?

I know a 4'11 balding indian janitor who maintains frame, has confidence, he gets all the girls
inkwell btfo

He mogs me so bad.

You have autism OP. Not an insult, just an observation.

Made me lol, ngl. And yeah it's true, the majority of men, can't rate other men.

this is why 5-6/10 guys put a ring on their gf's finger after 6 months together, and have pictures of her face as their social media header and on their desk/PC less than a year after meeting up, because they're slayers who can get women whenever they want.

By standard PSL theories you wouldn't rate Chico particularly high compared to some, but he has no recessed or ugly features and perfect harmony. Your subconscious brain is a more accurate rater than learned theories, and everyone can judge him in nanoseconds as insanely attractive.

exactly

Women unironically think he is average

To women 8/10 is average
full

This thread is pretty fucking homo ngl.