Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know a normie irl who has this weird online girlfriend and he orbits for her

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
So this normie lives in Turkey and his online "girlfriend" lives abroad,this idiot orders her food occasionally and send money to her when she appreantly needs something (but never other way around) and brags about having girlfriend (keep in mind they never even met in real life) I dont know what is in his head to accept this situation :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :dafuckfeels: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

@BrendioEEE’s Turkish cousin.

The lengths incels in denial will go to just to not feel like a loser

Jfl at inline online girlfriends

Unless your dick is entering her pussy on a regular basis she ain't your girlfriend.

That's just a personal OnlyFans only without the nudes. What a cuck!

Meanwhile Chad rejects a 10/10 beauty goddess(begging to be his cumslut) because she lives 5 miles away from him and he explains her that walking more than 2 miles just for some anal sex and blowjobs is an insult to his masculinity.

I feel shame for my own people right now.