Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I know I'm his side chick but I can't stop seeing him"

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

Just be attractive and you can do whatever you want. Remember, life is a scam and it never began for us. How do we even continue?

imagine cucking yourselve as a female. retard level iq

while we rot, this man fucks side bitches.................................fuck life

Stupid whore

Just imagine what our lives could've been like

Just be handsome and you can do and say to a woman whatever you want. That's nothing new, I've learned all this shit through the videos from FaceandLMS.

I’m into him sexually but not for a relationship,
JFL meanwhile after 400 weeks of "get a job br0" and "self improvements br0", more and more men are having dead bedrooms

Braindead Bitch submits to her biology and is fucking a guy because he is attractive facially, but at the same time tells society and the beta orbiters that looks don't matter. Even better that once she finds out he is cheating on a Foid by fucking her, she doesn't tell the other Foid she just keeps on fucking Chads Banana because she knows its the best genetics she can get.

Harems. Chad Harems. They are going to become a thing in the next ten years.

Chad never loses it's over

Send the fucking bullet into my ear canal now.

"I'm choosing to fuck this guy that already has a gf but fuck my life teehee"
To the workhouse slut!