Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I know it's selfish, but I kinda hope these coronavirus lockdowns extend to the end of the year.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Because then I'll have an excuse for not celebrating the holidays proper.

Halloween 2019 I was kicking myself for not doing anything for Halloween. Because who was I gonna do it with?

It's bad enough to miss Halloween. But Halloween 2020 will be especially bad. Halloween 2020 will be a Saturday night, AND have a full moon.

I don't see me, especially in these times, suddenly making friends and getting invited to a party or something. Maybe if the lockdowns never happened and I started this year taking that dance class or whatever the fuck it was I was planning to do, but if the lockdowns were to end tomorrow, I still wouldn't have enough time to make friends and get invited to a Halloween party.

And so, in my selfishness, I would like all the world to be united in not getting to have Halloween parties with people in person. Because in that case, the world will come together in some kind of #AloneTogether Halloween thing. And maybe we can all be part of that. The world will find a way to celebrate Halloween in lockdown. I have no way to celebrate Halloween in non-lockdown times.

We need normies to suffer like us

i hope no, i want to finish my training asap so i can get a job

Similar boat; two of my regrets in life is not making more of an effort throughout high school and college to hang out with people and be the one to set up things, and the other is not having a skill / hobby that I got good at.

I was making progress with both, but unfortunately, COVID-19 cucked me and I feel back to square one being alone by myself with no hobby / skill with one close friend and a few informal friends, living a cringe existence.

My internship / training also got cancelled and now I'm doing remote work that isn't the same.

Last edited:
I’m tired of having everybody at the house

me too that would be awesome

I need this corona shit to end so i can get my drivers license

We need normies to suffer like us

It's not that I think normies will suffer, it's that I believe normies will find a way to create a quarantine Halloween that is passable.

Some might argue "Well why don't you just have your own quarantween?" But the thing that makes it passable is because the world has to. Like WW2-era board games. If I make my own shitty board game out of cardboard and shit, that's sad. But if the world is doing it with me together, it's fun.

The more corona continues the better we stand, while everyone is suffering I have been reading, working out and learning new skills. Most normies are just drinking themselves to death. I have been doing this my entire life, they don't know the ropes to self isolation.

Cuck if you want quarantine to end early tbh.

im in a trade school, i have 2 other semesters until i do an internship, im just tired of studying bro i just want to get a job to cope with the money
I feel that completely; im sick of school too, I just want to get on in the working world, actually make a stable income. With the program I'm in, you are expected to have an internship / training after your first year. Again, Corona cucked me.

I’m hoping it lingers a while as well man