Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I know literally nothing about anime

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
All I know is the stuff u watch when Ur a kid like Pokémon and bakugan. Idk anything about Naruto dragonballz death note Tokyo goul JoJo but I hear ppl talk about it all the time

Y do u like anime and how did u get into it?

I never got really into it

I watch it rarely, not a huge weeb.

I do not like anime but Dragon Ball tbh

Its been almost a year since I complited my last title.

Same tbh i only fully watched Dragon Ball and Naruto when i was a child

Its been almost a year since I complited my last title.
same. I can't go back. it's too bluepilled. animation mediocre. repetitive tropes. good series dropped while garbage like black closer gets multiple seasons

Same.I wish i was cultured in anime enough to be able to cope with it

I only watched the most popular ones like death note or attack on titan. Some of it is good, but most is cancer.

You don't have to """know""" about it to enjoy it,just pick something that interests you and watch it.

If you like the medium then you will find and watch more of it,is that simple,you don't have to do anything else.

You don't have to """know""" about it to enjoy it,just pick something that interests you and watch it.

If you like the medium then you will find and watch more of it,is that simple,you don't have to do anything else.
Wath anime are you watching?

I watched Dragonball Z when I was a kid but that was it. I never got into Pokemon or anything like that.

I’ve always liked the art style and how the characters interact

All I know is the stuff u watch when Ur a kid like Pokémon and bakugan. Idk anything about Naruto dragonballz death note Tokyo goul JoJo but I hear ppl talk about it all the time

Y do u like anime and how did u get into it?
anime is ghey

Anime is 99% trash. There are some good ones though, like Death Note

I only watch Machikado Mazoku of what you say, Shamiko is so hilarious, good anime tbh

Im watching Demon Slayer, Girls und panzer, Citrus and i just finished watching Mugen no Jūnin -Immortal and Azur Lane. I think you can like Gakkou Gurashi. If you want a recommendation just tell me :feelsokman:
@Comfycel

It's god tier cope

I watched Welcome to the NHK and Watamote back during my time on /r9k/, but I couldn't get into anything else despite trying. Eventually I found that I could enjoy "serious" or atmospheric shows like Monster, Kino no Tabi or Mushishi but what really broke the floodgates was Kiniro Mosaic of all things. I still can't watch battle shounens though.

I know a good amount for not being a weeb

Started watching it on Adult Swim as a kid.

91 days got me into anime and i had a almost 2 year period during which i watched anime, but i got bored because it's all the same. it's basically made by incels for incels.

I never got really into it

Same here. I often tried, but never really got into it. Also never managed to fap to these kinds of drawings. Find it all highly overrated. the drawings, the storylines, the archetypes ... these shitty characters always seem to be the same, like the shitty nervous blushing incel geek who accidentally finds his face burried in some pair of large tits. It's all ridiculous.

Not watchin anime = fakecel