Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "I know short/ugly men who have girlfriends. Just don't go after the shallow ones!"

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
This is an argument you see thrown around a lot, but it's pretty easy to see why it's dumb. Let's say there are some women who truly love men for who they are, even though they're not Chad and aren't betabuxing them. I won't try to claim that that small number of individuals doesn't exists. But this doesn't mean unattractive men should have any hope of ascension. Normies will point out examples of women with ugly or short boyfriends or husbands, but have you ever noticed what they never point out? Examples of single women who want a boyfriend and don't care about looks. Those women took the first man that came along, probably at a young age. So maybe if you're a teenagercel you have a small chance, but if you're over 20 it's over for sure. There's nothing bluepillers can say to disprove that.

It's always a distant figure. A guy they know.

I've seen plenty of short men with GFs (short being 5'7 or so) but they always have a chad or chadlite face and are overall rich/successful, i even know some of them, i'm not friends with them or anything. That's just my personal experience.

How i dont go for shallow w*men if all foods are shallow?

This is the same as theists saying that god is real cuz the bible says so

Even women from my mothers hometown (in India) are disgusted by my face despite me being half German. Its because Im short, ugly and I look too Indian. Women want tall white Chads/Chadlites to breed with, my mother is the biggest example for that. Of course she continues to bluepill me. Only reason a curry foid would marry me is for European citizenship, and even that isnt enough for these shallow whores as that would mean theyd have to have sex with me and see my subhuman face every day.

Exactly 'i know of an ugly guy' is one of the most generic cliche statements out there it's called an exception for a reason.Time and time again they fail to acknowledge that.

17 year old coworker is dating a 5'2 guy. he's really small, like he was born premature or something. only seen him a few times and he's not an ugly guy, just has baby features like recessed chin and you can't tell where his cheeks end and neck begins. manlets aren't real incels, just contentlocked out of dating apps and clubbing.

All foids are shallow, period.

wow, what a giant retard you are!
if you're just short, you can still get a girl. the odds are not in your favour but you aren't hopeless. if you have some other issues, being short multiplies it and you get into goblin territory very quickly.

I've seen plenty of short men with GFs (short being 5'7 or so) but they always have a chad or chadlite face and are overall rich/successful, i even know some of them, i'm not friends with them or anything. That's just my personal experience.

Over for sure for 5,5ft average Joe guys

"Just don't go after the shallow ones!" is basically saying: "Find a non-human girlfriend!" ...

Exactly 'i know of an ugly guy' is one of the most generic cliche statements out there it's called an exception for a reason.Time and time again they fail to acknowledge that.

Legit

An exception is an exception to the rule because IT IS an exception.
It is not the rule itself nor does it disprove it, if anything it proves that there is a general rule/trend otherwise it wouldn’t be an exception.
This is like one of the most basic things you learn in a high school stats class when they teach you how to interpret data

The "I know a guy" fallacy

I know a dating site where none of the foids are shallow theory