Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I know this is a weird question, but does anyone else really hate that laughing with tears emoji?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I know it's weird to ask about this but i fucking hate that emoji so god damn much. every time i see it i cannot move on without imagining myself attacking the person who typed it. that emoji makes me sick. idk why. it's so cringey and it looks like some annoying asshole smirking at me and laughing at me. if it was a person i'd beat the living shit out of it. and i don't understand why people type it 3 or even 5 or 10 times. you can't type it once?? i wish people would type XD again or something like they did a decade ago. the emoji also looks kinda creepy. it's the most annoying most overused emoji in the universe.

Attachments

• tears of joy emoji.jpg
    tears of joy emoji.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
It's a nourmie trait, a lot of things dictate the kind of persoun you are thats why people can be labeled and identified easily.

I'm a huge lover of emoticons but I have to agree with you OP but in an even larger sense than you may of imagined as I find the current ipad/ipod "Emojis" as they are now called drastically inferior to emoticons I've come to love in years past.

Oh well.

Maybe the next generation after the millenials will come up with something better?

We can only hope.

Gigacope. I love that emoji

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

not the biggest fan of it tbh

I'm a huge lover of emoticons but I have to agree with you OP but in an even larger sense than you may of imagined as I find the current ipad/ipod "Emojis" as they are now called drastically inferior to emoticons I've come to love in years past.

Oh well.

Maybe the next generation after the millenials will come up with something better?

We can only hope.
Based zoomers are a myth. It will only keep getting worse and worse, today is just the beginning of a clown world. We haven't even seen the final stage of this dystopia.

i'm over it, i don't care anymore

Agree with you 100%

only when foids use it
if it's guys that's ok

All emojis look shit but have to use them anyway unfortunately.