Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I know this is water is wet and i know basically every user post things like this, but redpill delusion never stops being funny

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Jfl, major cope.

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1184698140907229185?s=19

Over my nigga JFL

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1317899626578587649?s=19

Redpill copers and their never ending yearning to be the " sacrifice for the greater good" when in reality, before and after he dies, chad is fucking his girlfriend, sister and mother JFL.

View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1099740038575714304?s=19

Lolllllllllll, Nah Bro, they are just betabuxxes whose wives never Felt attracted for.

Last edited:
jfl "August 2018 vs October 2019"
>shows the same pic of himself but with a filter on the right pic

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1184698140907229185?s=19

Over my nigga JFL

View: https://twitter.com/ben_foth/status/1317899626578587649?s=19

Redpill copers and their never ending yearning to be the " sacrifice for the greater good" when in reality, before and after he dies, chad is fucking his girlfriend, sister and mother JFL.

View: https://twitter.com/TellYourSonThis/status/1099740038575714304?s=19

Lolllllllllll, Nah Bro, they are just betabuxxes whose wives never Felt attracted for.

And how do you become a strong man? You are born with it, I see people that never worked out a day in their life that mog others that spent years in the gym when it comes to raw strength.

You cannot become strong without the proper genetics, if your metabolism is shitty you will lose all fucking muscle mass as soon as you stop exercising for a few weeks (which can easily happen if you have to be a wagecuck). A diet for bodybuilders doesn't work because of the weight gain if you can't work out regularly which is the norm (and not the exception) if you have a fulltime job. Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids. Even self-improvement depends mostly on the things that were given to you by nature and not on the will.

Just be in the absolute top percentile of men when it comes to mental and physical capacities, bro! Have a fulltime-job, study and break your body in the gym, bro! Just read dozens of books about human metabolism to find the right diet for you, bro! Have dozens of hobbies and read books about all kinds of topics like philosophy/politics while staying in the best mental/physical state, bro! It's not that hard!

"Just stop being average/below-average!" - a quote from one of these guys after some questions on Twitter by me. They are unironically retarded. Self-improvement as defined by them is a sisyphean task and completely pathological.

He Just got balder JFL

And how do you become a strong man? You are born with it, I see people that never worked out a day in their life that mog others that spent years in the gym when it comes to raw strength.

You cannot become strong without the proper genetics, if your metabolism is shitty you will lose all fucking muscle mass as soon as you stop exercising for a few weeks (which can easily happen if you have to be a wagecuck). A diet for bodybuilders doesn't work because of the weight gain if you can't work out regularly which is the norm (and not the exception) if you have a fulltime job. Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids. Even self-improvement depends mostly on the things that were given to you by nature and not on the will.

Just be in the absolute top percentile of men when it comes to mental and physical capacities, bro! Have a fulltime-job, study and break your body in the gym, bro! Just read dozens of books about human metabolism to find the right diet for you, bro! Have dozens of hobbies and read books about all kinds of topics like philosophy/politics while staying in the best mental/physical state, bro! It's not that hard!

"Just stop being average/below-average!" - a quote from one of these guys after some questions on Twitter by me. They are unironically retarded. Self-improvement as defined by them is a sisyphean task and completely pathological.
True, I easily gain weight and in 2 weeks not exercising I noticeably loose muscle mass.

He looks like an albino black guy tbqh
honestly probably an incel in denial

meanwhile good looking manchilds who don't work, live with parents and only eat mcdonalds are slaying pussy

jfl at the "becoming a real man" cope

meanwhile good looking manchilds who don't work, live with parents and only eat mcdonalds are slaying pussy

They love to delude themselves.
He looks like an albino black guy tbqh
honestly probably an incel in denial
Never began JFL

You can't become an "Alpha", you either have the right genetics and naturally born as one or you spend your whole life trying to become something you aren't, the self improvement retards are the embodiment of the Second example.

Last edited:
JFL at that retard

Just fucking lol, these self-proclaimed alpha males with their pathological "self-improvement" annoy me as much as foids.
I've been laughing about them since the first self improvement threads on /pol/.
>Jump through a multitude of arbitrary hoops just so you can begin to be worthy of a white woman
>Meanwhile, Chad is a total waste of oxygen and impregnates foids all over the place.

alpha male normie copes knows no bounds

I personally don't have anything against self improvement, it should definitely be something you can choose to do to better/improve yourself

My problem is with the fact that men are effectively FORCED to 'self improve' , its not a matter of choice anymore

Mogs me. Redpill still is a cope.