I know this won't get appealed, but I'm going to try anyway because I have no life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

Banned
-
4d 23h 14m
@knajjd
Bro, I don't think women are better than men. I just would like to create an island for men with my fetish to act it out, but without the destruction of society that comes with women controlling society. As a result, women would have no rights (not even voting rights, or property rights) and be married off at age 15 or whatever age any male wanted her at was. This new society would be controlled and led by men, but they would all be sexually submissive men; however their fetish would only be acted out in terms of pampering their wives. At the end of the day, this is harmless.

I got banned twice yesterday, because they thought I was a woman and they thought I was gay/trap. Is there a "no femdomcel" rule I was not aware of? I didn't break any of the rules on that page. @Blacktarpill was a femdomcel, but you didn't ban him for that. Why me? I'm not a troll; every one of my posts is serious I swear.

I broke no rules. The ONLY RULE I ever broke was right now, because I am asking for two requested unbans in a six month period for non-requested bans.
The first time, I was banned because of being a woman. Which I am not.
That got appealed. The second time, I got banned for "gay/trap". Both times were by SergeantIncel, and both got repealed.
The third time (now) I was banned for "cuckold/trolling". Well, I can assure you my posts are GENUINE. Would someone who was not geniune go through ALL THE EFFORT posting walls of text like I have? Would a troll really go THIS FAR? Read deeper into my post history than just today. No one who has done that thinks I'm not genuine.
I DO thinking cucking is hot. I would never do it, however. The post I got banned for was me explaining why I WOULDN'T ever cuck.
Besides, is there a rule against having an unfulfilled cuckold fetish on this page? I certainly don't see it, if so.
Before you permaban me, at least explain WHICH of these rules I broke, so I will know for the future.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
57d 1h 4m
sorry, but i didn't read your appeal because i don't need to given how damning your entire post history was, and because i've already wasted enough time reading the walls of text that i've banned you for.

this place isn't a female worship center (it is in fact against the rules to do so) nor is it a place to proselytise others, both of which were pretty much all that you've done since the day that you've registered. you can talk about how pathetic of a turd you are or how you're void of any sort of self-respect in a fitting fetish subreddit or whatever other place your kind might frequent and maybe even masturbate to the humiliating responses you receive there all you want (i know people like you get off to that sort of thing,) but this isn't the place for it. you're not getting unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.