Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I larped as currycel in a browser game full of teens,and this happened

• Thread starter Deleted member 22237
  • Start date
When I was in 2nd grade, the only other kid besides me who had facial hair was a Pakistani curry. He was avoided and isolated the entire time, people always called hi ugly and smelly. He coped by being obsessed with Sonic The Hedgehog and drawing pictures of Sonic in his sketchbook. He probably roped a long time ago.

JFL even currycels in games never stood a chance

do lolis play this game? what is your experience OP? does it group people by location or just random people?
brutal even rejected as browsercel
squid girl avi is off limits :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
When I was in 2nd grade, the only other kid besides me who had facial hair was a Pakistani curry. He was avoided and isolated the entire time, people always called hi ugly and smelly. He coped by being obsessed with Sonic The Hedgehog and drawing pictures of Sonic in his sketchbook. He probably roped a long time ago.

That’s sad. That could’ve been me but there was loads of curries in my primary and secondary school.

It’s completely over for curries.

That’s sad. That could’ve been me but there was loads of curries in my primary and secondary school.
real sad

do lolis play this game? what is your experience OP? does it group people by location or just random people?

squid girl avi is off limits :feelsUgh:

idk bro they re just ppl from one country lets say woozworld.us and are all yank ppl,but im not sure if lolis play it maybe theyre 30 yo roasties who never matured xD

Do people still play browser games?

It would be the same if you larped as a complete riceman chink character.

wtf...is there a gun in the game..

Over for gamecels

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Art imitates life.

Also, you did a spot on job dressing like a curry.

You larped as a curry.
Them they larped as teens.

eww... Mogs me by default.

This forum is full of fucking children, holy shit
yeah retards saying they are short at 6'1 like this one 16 year old faggot here. he is usually in off topic along with the faggot hammy spammers

The game is called woozworld,basically a browser game i found in an add,so i decided to see what happened if i showed as a stereotypical pajeet and see reactions

FIRST i created a stereotypical pajeet,dressed him the way they dress and all

View attachment 225079

SECOND i went to a room,this is like habbo hotel. THE CASE is that I started asking

"rate me from 1 to 10" or asking foids to go dancing

this what happened

View attachment 225081View attachment 225082
View attachment 225089View attachment 225090View attachment 225092View attachment 225095View attachment 225096View attachment 225098

at this point i started asking what if i dress nicely to those 2 roasties if they would give me a chance,and that i liked blonde girls and the roastie changed her hair color to black lol

View attachment 225099
View attachment 225102
take your own conclusions

many thanks
As St. Hamudi said, being ethnic is strike 1 and 2.

Most people that play those games try to look completely different than they actually look the game probably doesnt have a landwhale option

Heh getting your actual irl expectations shattered through an avatar.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

You get shitted on as a curry even in some freaking online game?

And roasties are saying "ew" to an avatar? WTF.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

giphy.gif
Looks don't matter bro'. It's the personality that counts, if you find the right woman she'll fall in love with your personality on first detection while she wears a blindfold.

jfl at anyone who denies the racepill

wtf...is there a gun in the game..
asking the real questions
meanwhile notice that the green eyed Chad has his already sky high ego boosted by the foid rating him high and says "thanks babe" to reinforce her superficiality and doesn't call out how rude she was to the pajeet, just like in real life

Should’ve called them racist.

Also OP is going to be arrested.