Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I laugh at normans and their definitions of right and wrong.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
" You have the potential to do great harm to teenage girls." Where is the proof to back that up? I have never found anything that suggests an older man's relationship with a young adolescent girl will cause her permanent and irreversible damage. That only exists in your fucked up American mind, cucktears. You show the typical American arrogance. You completely ignore the fact that there are many different cultures on this planet where it's normal for an older man to marry a young girl. Some girls will even cry if they don't get married. My grandfather married my grandmother when he was 38 and she was 17. Although it has been many years since his passing, she still misses him. How evil was that relationship, right?

By the way, what's a child in your sick American culture? a 16-year-old woman? is that a child? what's maturity and common sense? is spending your time on Reddit and browsing the internet mature?

You are fucked up people. Your definitions of morally right and morally wrong come from your stupid Anglo Saxon culture. You have no right to dictate what's morally acceptable when it comes to how people in other countries should live. You do that crap in your own house, but when you walk out of your door; you are in no position to judge if person A should date person B or not.

If a 60-year-old guy wants to be with a 15-year-old, and she wants to be with him. I see no problems with that. If you want to be a fat and ugly American foid, that's ok, but you have no right to demand that other people should respect you. If you want to be a faggot, that's ok too, but you have no right to demand respect from other people. I choose if I want to respect that or not.

I know there are mutt Brazilians who suck up to your American ways, mas aqui não filha da puta. Hands off, cunts. Keep your uncle sam bullshit away from my country.

NPCs only care when it's an older male with a younger female, not the other way around, despite the former being far more common throughout history.

Meteu a real, meu chapa.

tumblr_pbudzdFB2D1x0bvwko6_540.gif

NPCs only care when it's an older male with a younger female, not the other way around, despite the former being far more common throughout history.
Times have changed. I really miss the past ngl.

In my mind right and wrong is about what benefits me. If something is good for me and my objectives then it's right, if not, then it's wrong.

Also, fuck these imperialist pieces of shit that think their laws and culture are universal.

That's why South American Leftists are better than Bolsonaro or any other neocon/neolib wannabe. At least they don't suck the USA balls.

Based and younggirlpilled.

Young girl must experiment and find herself, by becoming impregnated by teenie boys and becoming single teen mother

Normalfags don't technically have any of original thought at all if you think about it hard enough.

dont even have to go to 60 an 18 year male and a 15 year old is is how dare that pedo :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: to them. they dont think how we are just animals to put it simple and she has been horny for years and wants cock.

Idiots like you described me not give a fuck about morals. The truth is no one really has them.

normies and foids dont know what's wrong nor good; they FEEL it.

it FEELS wrong, so it must be wrong. there is no thinking processing involved