Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I left work after doing 30 minutes overtime

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
I went to get 3 wheels replaced and it costed $344. I came home and immediately worked out. It was brutal because I was pulling wire all day and was already tired. I just finished my lunch from today. Now it's an hour and a half before I absolutely have to go to sleep for work tomorrow. I might not even have time to jack my penis.

At least you work. I'm forced to LDAR and don't leave my home by a fascist government

I went to get 3 wheels replaced and it costed $344. I came home and immediately worked out. It was brutal because I was pulling wire all day and was already tired.
Not trying to sound cucked or whatever but I actually applaud you man. Not many people, especially us as incel can have the mental will a lot of the time to push ourselves through pain for a greater good.

I had to replace my tires (and a wheel) too. It was raining the other night and I ended up hitting a curb hard and jumping it. $600 or so (including alignment).

I had to replace my tires (and a wheel) too. It was raining the other night and I ended up hitting a curb hard and jumping it. $600 or so (including alignment).
I got the shitty quality tires coz the one good one is also shit quality so they will wear down at the same time. Have to replace timing belt on thursday too another $800 prob[/QUOTE]
Not trying to sound cucked or whatever but I actually applaud you man. Not many people, especially us as incel can have the mental will a lot of the time to push ourselves through pain for a greater good.
Thx boro. It is brutal

Brutal. Don't let em abuse like this man.

I got the shitty quality tires coz the one good one is also shit quality so they will wear down at the same time. Have to replace timing belt on thursday too another $800 prob
I got the economy tier. The guy at the front desk got me one with a 5000 mile warranty though, free rotation and alignment. Sorry about the car repairs, this is the worst time to have them. Have you noticed that women are always driving a new car, and never have these problems?