Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like looking at banned accounts

Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
I like going through the member list and find banned accounts and try to piece together why they got banned

Sometimes it's obvious like @IncelExecutioner but sometimes its not so obvious like @incel_king

incel_king got purged for doxxing by mental_out.

Twisted said:
How come the guys doxxing IT members didn’t get purged? 

What’s the rule on this?

I'm going to guess that he was doxxing a member of this site.

i like looking at member list to see where is stand on the highest number of posts list kek. its a battle for me between a few users currently kek

Most bans throughout internet forum history are self requested. I bet like 90%. Me too, I always click on banned members first to see if they made an edgy last post. The only forums I've never been involuntarily banned from are this one (yet) and l00kism. I'm just too black pilled for this world.

Hopefully, I won't make it to the banned list someday </3.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i like looking at member list to see where is stand on the highest number of posts list kek. its a battle for me between a few users currently kek

2nd place BABEEEEY!

original.gif

Kointo said:
2nd place BABEEEEY!

original.gif

Currently working on a plug in that makes your posts subtract instead of add to your post count so don't worry salvation is otw.

blickpall said:
Currently working on a plug in that makes your posts subtract instead of add to your post count so don't worry salvation is otw.

Come again? COME AGAIN?

blickpall said:
Ya post count gonna get deflated if ya finna keep spammin

I ain't spammin nothin home boi.

Me posts ah top qualitie.