Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like Ricecel muzak

iHateLife

iHateLife

Mahou Shoujo
-
I like this more than anything thats playing on the radio right this moment, why I never seen a Ricecel care about this?

ching chongs me

Ricecels don't appreciate this sort of music for the same reason most whites don't bump Beethoven nowadays. That's my guess at least I could be wrong.

Why does this sound like honking to me?

Can't say i'm particularly attracted to Chinese music, but i like the Japanese flute:

Why does this sound like honking to me?
That's why it is cool. HONK HONK. It sounds good to me and disturbs others at the same time.
Ricecels don't appreciate this sort of music for the same reason most whites don't bump Beethoven nowadays. That's my guess at least I could be wrong.
I can find some eccentric White guys that like Classical but I cannot find any Ricecel that cares about this.
Can't say i'm particularly attracted to Chinese music, but i like the Japanese flute:

Japanese music is my favorite but I don't meet Japanese people often so I don't know if they care about their folk music

Nice song ngl

I can find some eccentric White guys that like Classical