Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I like that Jailbait ASMRtists and vloggers are naive enough to have their fullname as their YouTube channel name. Just find out their school's name!

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
zpHgt6f.jpg

fO6U4VE.jpg

CUCKTEARS and JUSTINCELTHINGS baited!!!

Look how much my personality improved when using CHAD. Note: I didn't put on a fake persona to talk to these women. I talked to them as myself. In fact, I acted a little more inquisitive, obnoxious or sexual than I would normally. So in fact, my personality was WORSE when using this Chad.

BTW, I left my chad account for dead for months so I lost a lot of matches but as you can see, in ONE SWIPE SESSION I was able to gain 111 new matches because of my great personality.
<<<<-------------

Last edited:
in ONE SWIPE SESSION I was able to gain 111 new matches because of my great personality.
The spectrum of difference between a desirable man vs an undesirable man are EXTREME
Almost nowhere else will you see such extreme inequality

I can't get a SINGLE match on Tinder!!!

Fuck, this is upsetting to me.

This was an epic bamboozle

ITT: JBC (just be chad)

If you're not active, your profile gets pushed to the end of the queue.

So these women swiped 1000s of guys to find this chad.

id go anal on payton asmr

That guy in your pic just showers more

If you're not active, your profile gets pushed to the end of the queue.

So these women swiped 1000s of guys to find this chad.

P E R S OE N L I C H K E I T
E
R
S
OE
N
L
I
C
H
K
E
I
T

P E R S OE N L I C H K E I T
E
R
S
OE
N
L
I
C
H
K
E
I
T

what kind of crazy person finds 1000 options as garbage and swipes endlessly EVERYDAY for a certain one?

that's mania

Good job improving your personality :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Didn't understand the title in relation to the post though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back