Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like this Hindi song (currycels GTFIH)

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I'm drunk and I'm listening to random stuff and remembered this song.
I kinda like it, well the melody etc but I have to admit the lyrics are pure sui fuel (well what little I understand)
Now, the visuals are even more sui fuel so just don't watch it and alt+tab to another window.

I don't like curry songs...

Erh yeah so my thread derailed. Meanwhile I was listening to more hindi songs (youtube related songs and shit) and landed on this other sui inducing song.

I was actually in New Delhi and listening to this on a local TV station when this came out.
JFL @ JBW theory. The guy totally mogs my, especially his hairline, and that girl I want to eat her faeces damn it.

The only hindi song I like (yes the song actually does have lyrics in hindi)

LOL what? the whole thing is instrumental
Lol most of it is an instrumental, the chanting part is actual hindi, check the video in the reddit post for a shorter video, you'll hear what I'm talking about at the 1:30 mark ()

@FeminismsCancer @BlkPillPres Here is the song they used for the sample. I actually like this.

@FeminismsCancer @BlkPillPres Here is the song they used for the sample. I actually like this.

This sounds more like a ghazal than a bollywood song. I kinda like that style too though except for the recording quality.

This sounds more like a ghazal than a bollywood song. I kinda like that style too though except for the recording quality.
Glad you like it. I actually enjoy the recording quality, it gives a lo-fi aesthetic.

Damn I used to love this song and a curry femoid I was infatuated with loved it too.
it makes me so nostalgic (am such an oldcel anyway and we are talking 1999)
Now it's pure sui fuel :(

I like this one

It's kinda nice and funny. it's Punjabi not Hindi though. (not that it matters heh)
Damn, well whatever.
jackoff_challenge.png

Damn enough with the hindi songs. It's all Chadwinder Singh dancing with Staciwinder Kaur. Pure sui fuel :(

Damn even though I'm atheist AF I kinda always liked this religious Hindu song.
The fun part is I can read the whole karaoke part but I don't understand a word because it is not Hindi but Sanskrit or something. (I can read but not understand Nepali for the same reason)
I have to remind you that I am white but lived in India for 3 years.

Can’t even speak my own language so I am a failure as a curry

Can’t even speak my own language so I am a failure as a curry
mujhe nahin pata tha ki... erh I mean idek you were a curry.

Thank you senpai. I might however change it again against @idkwattodowithlife's wishes in favor of another horror profile picture.
Yay, you've changed your avatar <3. I dunno for some reason your avatar reminds me of Zelda the Ocarina of Time or some ghosts hanging in the hallways, it looks pretty cool though ;).

I'm drunk and I'm listening to random stuff and remembered this song.
I kinda like it, well the melody etc but I have to admit the lyrics are pure sui fuel (well what little I understand)
Now, the visuals are even more sui fuel so just don't watch it and alt+tab to another window.

Nah, this is WAY better

Yay, you've changed your avatar <3. I dunno for some reason your avatar reminds me of Zelda the Ocarina of Time or some ghosts hanging in the hallways, it looks pretty cool though ;).
:D you're welcome buddy boyo. I loved playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I wish I could play it again. I tried it a few months ago with a simulator but it wasn't do-able. I might change my profile picture again if possible, but don't worry, it's still horror.