Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I like this looks theory video because it triggers foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

Ice Sledge said:
Women with witch skulls get angry at this video saying all women are beautiful.

Proceeds to only chase tall men and insult and degrade short men even if short men never said anything bad about their skulls.

Matthew Morris said:
Lmao just came from the male version of this, bunch of guys either joking around or simply saying tough luck for themselves and moving on. Yet it's this video that has people saying is pseudoscience, triggering or an attack on their identity. Those that feel the need to comment such should take a look at themselves and decide whether they're a good representation of their gender.

Witch is not even girl. It is some kind of just creaturee, not for sexual use even

witches are cool

From my personal experience, Women are much more insecure and upset about their bodies than most Men, not because ugly women have it hard, but because women are more emotional and envious creatures, also women can be very cruel to each other (men are better friends). Hence all of these "ugly", "depressed", "suicidal" girls still have normal lives with friends and boys being interested in them

The male version has wimp vs warrior skull, but what goes unmentioned is the fact that men can have feminine angelic skulls as well. I'm sure there's demographic of incels who have the feminine angelic skull. Warrior skull or it's over.

normies are waking up.

this is basically nordic vs jewish skulls
Are you saying the angel skull is nordic? If so, then the irony here is that Gracie Abrams, the chick in the beginning of the video, is of Jewish descent.

34.jpg

The person who made these videos posted on sluthate and lookism.net. He got genioplasty and is 6ft4, so I think he stopped making videos and started slaying.