Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Like This Quarantine, It's The Best Thing I've Witnessed In My Life.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I JFL @ normies and toilets who want to rope after 1 week in isolation. :lul:
I find it amusing...

On top of that, my job is paying me to stay at home and LDAR.
Now I have more time for vidya and postmaxxing here. :feelsautistic:

COVID-19 has been something I've needed for a long time tbh. A break from society. And I bet you guys feel the same way (if you're wageslaves) Obviously, I hope none of YOU guys or your family members are infected by the corona virus. I want all you brocels to be safe. I don't care about normies though.

It hasn’t changed much of anything for me tbh but I still welcome the peace and quiet.

Not Lifefuel for us Gymcels, though. And also, it's over for swimmingcels. We canot Gymmaxx anymore. @LastGerman

We canot Gymmaxx anymore. @LastGerman

That is true though. I only do some sit-ups and push-ups. Perhaps I might use the barbell in the basement.

On top of that, my job is paying me to stay at home and LDAR.

Yup, so am I! I log in for 8 hours but only do 1-2 hours of work, no one breathing down my back, nor do I have to tune out bitches gossiping around me. The rest of the time, I focus on my own personal skills and growth.

I love seeing all these social Chads, normies, and roasties "depressed", but they are only getting a taste of the medicine they meted out on incels.
This pandemic is in many ways like a military invasion --- from the dawn of human history, the invaders focused on killing off the strong Chad types and raping the more attractive women (i.e. Stacies). For the most part, low ranking people were left alone because they weren't a threat. Nerdy, reclusive, weird types (in ancient times: shamans, healers, etc.) were either left alone or allowed to live because their knowledge was valued. Societal outcasts were often used as spies, translators, etc.

In this case, Chads and Stacies are getting fucked mentally while incels are adapting to a life we've lead for years.

Normie’s weekend plans are ruined

Im ldarmaxxing inside

same dude I'm enjoying it

I've enjoyed it too.
Lifefuel ngl

I don't like my internet now.

I've been enjoying seeing the normies suffer

At first I'm feeling kinda sad because my life didn't change much because of the quarantine. On the other hand everything feels so .... slow maybe? Like time is frozen and you live from day to day. Also playing vidya the whole time, this is awesome.