Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I like to punish myself by eating pickled fish

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
One time I was sitting at home eating pickled herring, when my mom walked by and started laughing at me. She said that you aren't supposed to eat pickled fish by itself, it's too salty, you have to prepare it a certain way and eat it with bread. But I kept eating it, I realized that as a sand nigger my life stinks more than this fish. If I couldn't endure the taste of this fish I would never be able to endure the life of a sand nigger.

This is what I deserve for not being born white.

Cope, it's because you are a subhuman incel. If you were a Chaddam, you would be slaying.

But I do relate with punishing myself for being so uglly. I don't deserve happiness via cope, my body is a failure and deserves to be destroyed. I'm too much of a coward to rope though for now

Last edited:
Cope, it's because you are a subhuman incel. If you were a Chaddam, you would be slaying.

But I do relate with punishing myself for being so uglly. I don't deserve happiness via cope, my body is a failure and deserves to be destroyed. I'm too much of a coward to rope though for now
No Chaddams in Egypt.

No Chaddams in Egypt.
Well you did say sand nigger, not pyramidcel/fesikhcel.

But these Egyptian men seem good looking

احمد عز - بحث Google‏ | Arab beauty, Beautiful men, Handsome
Top 10 Hottest Male Actors in Egypt 2017 | Identity Magazine
Mohamed ElBably, Egyptian model. | Egyptian models, Handsome, Handsome men
Egyptian Hot Models - Men - Posts | Facebook

Well you did say sand nigger, not pyramidcel/fesikhcel.

But these Egyptian men seem good looking

احمد عز - بحث Google‏ | Arab beauty, Beautiful men, Handsome
Top 10 Hottest Male Actors in Egypt 2017 | Identity Magazine
Mohamed ElBably, Egyptian model. | Egyptian models, Handsome, Handsome men
Egyptian Hot Models - Men - Posts | Facebook
You had to cherry pick the ones with blue eyes, I doubt they're even Egyptian.

You had to cherry pick the ones with blue eyes, I doubt they're even Egyptian.
You said there are no chads. And I feel like blue eyes as any race mog whites who have shit colored eyes tbh ngl

In a movie when he played as a driver joining a crew to do a hold up, the guy charged of security told him "Are you European or from a high social class?" when he answered neither, the security guy told him "if you have blue eyes you're either European or a high class person"
I can't cope anymore. Blue eyed people are gods compared to shit eyed people. Even Meeks would still be rotting in jail if he had shit colored eyes.

Ethnic with blue eyes is a huge halo.
Eye color pill is one of the most brootal pills out there in existance.
If you have blue eyes, they are the color of the deep ocean blue or the infinite sky
meanwhile if you have brown eyes, they are just the color of shit

never heard of such picklecel but it makes sense i guess

Eye color pill is one of the most brootal pills out there in existance.
If you have blue eyes, they are the color of the deep ocean blue or the infinite sky
meanwhile if you have brown eyes, they are just the color of shit
Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.
95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454

In a movie when he played as a driver joining a crew to do a hold up, the guy charged of security told him "Are you European or from a high social class?" when he answered neither, the security guy told him "if you have blue eyes you're either European or a high class person"
He'd be an ordinary ethnic trucel if he had brown eyes, no one can deny the importance of having blue eyes.

At least it is not pickled roast beef because that would be against the rules.

Reminder:
This dog cucks you. If you aren't white with blue eyes like his then you are an asexual being. Females would rather fuck an attractive animal than an ethnic human.
95420bd3-06ad-44e6-824d-4b6bc9f2d3a1-jpeg.77454
the white part is cope. you saw how hard those egyptians mogged because of their blue eyes. Look at these people from other races with blue eyes.
Blue-eyed Indian | Adventures in Wonderland
Chaiwala from Islamabad: This blue-eyed chaiwala is being called Pakistan's  'nuclear weapon' | World News - Times of India
Sweet Creature shared by Andrea☀️ on We Heart It
BLUE EYED JAPANESE ACTORS: #388 Mizushima Hiro - Actor | People with blue  eyes, Blue eyed men, Asian eyes
Guys with Blue Eyes: 15 Men with Blue Eyes | WHO Magazine

Just look white theory
even if you don't look white, if you have blue eyes you will slay

Last edited:
the white part is cope. you saw how hard those egyptians mogged because of their blue eyes. Look at these people from other races with blue eyes.
Chaiwala from Islamabad: This blue-eyed chaiwala is being called Pakistan's  'nuclear weapon' | World News - Times of India's  'nuclear weapon' | World News - Times of India
BLUE EYED JAPANESE ACTORS: #388 Mizushima Hiro - Actor | People with blue  eyes, Blue eyed men, Asian eyes

Females are attracted to whiteness, white is always better.

Brutal sand nigger pill. Being ethnic is a fate worse than death.

Chaiwala from Islamabad: This blue-eyed chaiwala is being called Pakistan's  'nuclear weapon' | World News - Times of India's  'nuclear weapon' | World News - Times of India

I don’t have blue eyes, now what?
Brutal sand nigger pill. Being ethnic is a fate worse than death.
It is not over, because it never began.

Death would be merciful.

Ya probably, can they really be considered white if they don't have blue eyes?
JFL, idk I just go with the normal definitions people have. Eye color pill is devestating, it is more brootal than the race pill or any other pill I've come across.

I don’t have blue eyes, now what?
If you are incel even with blue eyes, then you are a legit truecel.

Save some for me

Hmm. Pickles me.

its pointless to torture yourself like that. you're still trash whether you torture yourself or not, so might as well not do it and have some comfort.

Are you a masochist?