Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I like watching early 90s simpsons episodes

blackcel

blackcel

BBC
-
Brings me back to my childhood. Back when happiness was when my parents let me rent a new sega geneisis game from the corner store down the street.

That was my childhood too.

I used to enjoy the simpsons as well

The only thing that would get my brother and I to behave was not allowing us to watch the Simpsons.

A side effect of having a crazy man as you father is losing your ability to feel fear of or respect for authority.

that era of episodes was timeless, I still enjoy them now. The new episodes of The Simpsons are complete liberal dogshit, its a real shame

I still have a TV channel when they show all old and sometimes new episodes, futurama as well.

Some episodes are too depressing to watch. It brings back bad memories of rotting in front of the tv all day.

I remember the first episode I've watched. It was Bart the Murderer.
It was a pure coincidence, I never heard about it. It was something when you think about it in comparison of other shows.
I liked watching the show with my friends and also with my friends at school.
Same for playing videogames obviously.
It's sad to realize the good times are long time gone.

What i truly miss is TMNT, Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh from ´03 era.

Brings me back to my childhood. Back when happiness was when my parents let me rent a new sega geneisis game from the corner store down the street.
I love them as well. Season 2-9 simpsons is the best thing ever and I still watch them.

Some episodes are too depressing to watch. It brings back bad memories of rotting in front of the tv all day.

The one episode that I cannot go through is the one where one of homer's hot coworkers wants him to fuck her. That entire episode is absolute suicidefuel for any incel.

I forgot about it until now.

Silly inkwell, don't you see how much better the brave new world is now, humanity spending their lives retweeting celebrity bobbleheads, safe under the watchful surveillance and censorship of the corporostate?

The one episode that I cannot go through is the one where one of homer's hot coworkers wants him to fuck her. That entire episode is absolute suicidefuel for any incel.
That one was depressing, but since I seen a few memes about it I can't help but find it funny if I see it.
The episode I can watch anytime is when Homer and marge went on a date and left lisa and bart with a serial killer foid babysitter.

Bart the general when he gets bullied by Nelson, was the 1st full episode I seen

I have watched all the old episodes like 10 times each. The new ones are garbage though

Same here. Don't like new stuff as much.

It aired on BR television when I was like 10-12, I remember recording the episodes with VHS.

The show really diminished in quality lately but I don't really blame them, the production team changed a lot with the years and it's very tough to consistently put out only good stuff.