Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I like you guys and i like this place

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
I understand some users here might not feel the same way to me or this place, but i however do.
There are very few places and even fewer people that make me able to relate so much and help me relax as this place does.
There is something so great about finally finding some... "Truth in Chaos" so to speak, knowing you don't have to wage your battles alone anymore, it really makes all the difference in the world. I really wish that we could all gather at one location, be pointed to somewhere in the sky and get a 1 way ticket to there, maybe a paradise planet of sorts where we can live out the rest of our days in peace and quiet on an alien world....yeah..
I hope that this place will stay up for many years and that new recruits constantly keep coming in ready to join us, may it never go away.
As always we should always remember those who's inner strenght has finally caved in and got the best of them:
lest we forget, may their soil be light.

Please, do not give in and let the eternal enemy win.
That was all, i just wanted to write a quick thank you message.

i like this place too :feelsautistic:

I like you and this place too

its good to be here

Yeah man I like this community

This is a pretty nice place to cope ngl

Yep, in the rest of the internet u need to worship qweens or u will get banned