Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I liked his personality, but I was never attracted to him physically"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
What bluepillers don't understand - she can love your personality but it will never make you more attractive.

Brutal personalitypill

Only looks can create attraction

His bones didnt grow enough personality, unfortunate.

Finding themselves always involves a cock in their throat. And we take these animals seriously enough to give them the vote.

Sub 8 proven once again. A normie getting laid =/= she's attracted to him

Imagine being so attractive that a woman will self-adminster an enema so you don't get shit all over your cock while fucking her ass

do females actually say ops title? interesting

Jfl. He needs to cut that bitch off for real.
Imagine being so attractive that a woman will self-adminster an enema so you don't get shit all over your cock while fucking her ass
Thots suck their own shit off Chad's dick.
1cc27f905df75d201b968d8da2ee93c47dc8882ed974de8f44fd23d33662cd32_1.jpg

Last edited:
Jfl at anyone who still believes in muh personality in 2020. It’s been debunked for the quadrillionth time now

so i got angry reading the guy's account of personality?

I hate women, if they didn't have a vagina, I wouldn't even say good morning.

He deserves it for agreeing to an open marriage.
What a fucking retard.

He's still asking why lol

I wasn't confident enough during my conception.

But Bro... Women want you to respect them & love them for who they are... They want that deeper emotional connection & occasional love making with you... You're her soul mate... :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

(Whilst they take Chads Thundercock deeper & deeper up their Orifices on the side) :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::incel::incel:

Must be fake. Who would be cucked/low iq enough to have an open marriage. Serves him right really.

This ALWAYS happens and will continue to happen until we go extinct

Ffs no wonder ER went ER. This is the type of stuff that makes me want to kill myself. Seriously. This world is hopeless. Chad ALWAYS wins.

If women were really loyal, the foid in this case would say to her husband to start pumping iron until he gets buff. But that's fair world fantasy spoken out loud.