Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I literally can't return to Europe because I don't have a girlfriend...

shepherdcel

shepherdcel

Hobbit in hiding ~ Aspergerscel
★★★
My friend and I spent several months working on a farm last year in Germany. He quickly hit it off with our host family's daughter. Literal waifu, daughter of an organic farmer.

We had plans to return this year (our 4th time in Europe), but only my friend ended up making it. It turns out there's a "sweetheart exemption" which allows you to enter the country despite the border closings, if you can prove you had a relationship with a foid. He had letters and photos of him and his Frau, so he's back in Deutschland having the time of his life while I sit here alone, rotting.

JFL

You're not just excluded from society if you're an incel, you also face discrimination on the governmental level, it's brutal. Think about all the benefits you get from the government if you're married, for example.
That whole thing makes no sense. If the borders are closed due to Covid, why should they allow him to enter just because he wants to see his girlfriend. People inside the country aren't allowed to go out and have to wear masks but he can travel there because of some foid?

they want incels kicked out of the country. They want you dead

Just encircle Army Group Centre and destroy the remaining elements when they try to breakout. Simple.

Fucking sucks considering he’s been my one and only friend since high school. No other meaningful human interaction whatsoever.

I don’t expect to see him much anymore given his effortless success with foids. Wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up married and gets dual citizenship. Should probably get used to total isolation to prepare for when he’s not around.

At least I have you guys...

21A64490 6015 491C A70D DDC8557C7E8C

Last edited:
He left you to rot alone for an EU foid. If he doesnt message or get in contact with you, he wasn't your friend

I guess the virus doesn't infect people who are in love.

Holy fuck sex havers are do privileged!
Equality, when?
full

That's bullshit. Those borders should be closed, no exemptions.

My friend and I spent several months working on a farm last year in Germany. He quickly hit it off with our host family's daughter. Literal waifu, daughter of an organic farmer.

We had plans to return this year (our 4th time in Europe), but only my friend ended up making it. It turns out there's a "sweetheart exemption" which allows you to enter the country despite the border closings, if you can prove you had a relationship with a foid. He had letters and photos of him and his Frau, so he's back in Deutschland having the time of his life while I sit here alone, rotting.

JFL
How the fuck does Germany need farm workers outside Europe?! They can hire from the whole of EU and then Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Bosnia... but no, (((they))) want africans and arabs, afghans and pakistanis in as large numbers as possible.

From where are you from?

This imbalances sex ratios even more.

Does the exemption apply to foreign foid who can prove a relationship with a German man?

On other sites I've met North Africans and ex-Yugoslavians who are moving to Germany because of a job. They were all single men without family and planning to find a girlfriend there. This imbalances sex ratios even more in Europe.

He left you to rot alone for an EU foid. If he doesnt message or get in contact with you, he wasn't your friend
True he did end up ditching him when he got a foid. He probably wasn’t a real friend. This is why it is better to stop being friends with people once they ascend or get a girlfriend. You can no longer relate to him and continuing to stay as “friends” will only increase the hatred and jealousy

I can be ur boyfriend so u can enter

I can be ur boyfriend so u can enter
High t and psychopathiv as fuck.

Leggit loled man.... It's so over for us op.

I haven’t had a friend in years

Brag Thread :banhammer:

Brutal.

I wonder how long before guys need references from an ex girlfriend in order to rent an apartment or get a job.

>tfw no german blonde blue eyed virgin farmer's daughter trad gf

Sounds gay you cry for your friend like is your girlfriend.

No shit everything is easier if you have a gf. In my country it's impossible to live on your own if you're young. Unless you split the rent with your gf. Or get the apartment for free.

That's bullshit. Those borders should be closed, no exemptions.
in my country "fucking your gf" was consider a valid reason to move around even during the lockdown...
I'm not joking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back