Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I literally can't stand to listen to a woman speak anywhere, on any platform or irl.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I think I've made this thread before, but I was recently forced to listen to some whore talk for like 5 minutes about regulations and I wanted to fucking literally shut my ears off. Even something as simple as rules I didn't wanna listen to it from a woman. I can't stand listening to these creatures talk. I have been avoiding it for years. All the movies I watch are male centric movies with very little/no female presence or subplot. All the shows I watch, I don't listen to a single podcast with a female on it. I don't subscribe to a single channel of a foid on youtube.

Not only are womene vapid and have nothing worthy of input on any subject or in any conversation, but they're also so tedious and obnoxious.

Definitely understand. As I say, if I can’t have it get it out of my face.

True, I avoid answers by women on sites like Reddit and Quora.

I can't even stand looking at 2D women, that's how bad it is for me.

based angry ginger

i don't listen to women at work and i don't consume anything that has women in a prominent role, it's not just that being led around by a woman is insulting, but they act like political megaphones at all times, always pushing for some inclusive and hyper tolerant bullshit even in neutral spaces

I can't even stand looking at 2D women, that's how bad it is for me.

giga based especially depending on context, seeing the 'brave and adventurous explorer' role be given to females is literally unbearable to me now

i cannot imagine creating works that feature women anywhere near the main cast, the recent trend of lonely male nerds working hard, and then giving the main character role to a dumb woman in their works is just disgusting

based angry ginger

i don't listen to women at work and i don't consume anything that has women in a prominent role, it's not just that being led around by a woman is insulting, but they act like political megaphones at all times, always pushing for some inclusive and hyper tolerant bullshit even in neutral spaces

giga based especially depending on context, seeing the 'brave and adventurous explorer' role be given to females is literally unbearable to me now

i cannot imagine creating works that feature women anywhere near the main cast, the recent trend of lonely male nerds working hard, and then giving the main character role to a dumb woman in their works is just disgusting
Media has been saturated now, Gaming media in that context. Even Japanese Games and Media/anime are starting to get pozzed now.

Media has been saturated now, Gaming media in that context. Even Japanese Games and Media/anime are starting to get pozzed now.
with games, the dysfunction involved can be really obvious.
like with the developer of Celeste who initially made the main character a young girl, then later decided that it's a tranny, and that he identifies with "her" and is just like "her" and even that he himself is now becoming a tranny.
the drive to make the brave main character a girl, instead of a boy, was degenerate and dysfunctional from the very start. it should have been a male just like the creator.

like with the developer of Celeste who initially made the main character a young girl, then later decided that it's a tranny, and that he identifies with "her" and is just like "her" and even that he himself is now becoming a tranny.
the drive to make the brave main character a girl, instead of a boy, was degenerate and dysfunctional from the very start. it should have been a male just like the creator.
Yep. I think it's best to just find a useful hobby instead of consuming media. I used be big video game person, but the industry being pozzed and catering to normalfag cattle saturated all the games coming out now (for the past decade). Nothing can save the gaming industry.

Last edited:
I feel you, brother. I especially hate it when they talk about their "problems" as if a foid can have anything bad in their life aside from not getting to fuck Chad everyday of the week.

similar experience. i can still stand to hear women talk or see them but it makes me more or less angry and annoyed depending on the woman.

even the scent of perfume makes me anxious :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
The absolute state of gaming

they act like political megaphones at all times, always pushing for some inclusive and hyper tolerant bullshit even in neutral spaces
6268.jpg

Wow, that's literaly Hitler.

The MC is female works in hentai games where she gets raped by everyone & becomes a loose bitch.

True. Their „problems“ are just a joke to our problems

I am posting ITT while listening to Avril Lavigne.

It's their attitude for me.