i literally dont have anything to do

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I have literally absolutely nothing to spend my time doing. what the fuck? no video games, theyre all fucking shit. no watching entertainment, its all fucking shit. no reading, cant focus on that bullshit. no hobbies, that's fucking gay and retarded. no friends to hang out with, to ugly for that. no drugs, cant spend money on that. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKK!

I hope someone comes into my house and fucking shoots me fuck fucking cunt shit fuck.

I fucking hate this bullshit. sit here fucking rot in my bed absolutely nothing to do. screaming at the wall. !!! aurugughghghhrgh9rjnkgrg!!!!

needsolution

needsolution

Depressed
-
my advice: postmaxx bro

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
postmaxx nigga or calm down your anger and get back to the drawing board of copes

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Perhaps the most apt avi of the forum tbh.

CameronCel

CameronCel

IT full of fags
-
I feel you. so fucking BORRRREEEEDDDD.

GOD FUCKING HATE MY LIFE.

1565724042486.png

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
postmaxx nigga or calm down your anger and get back to the drawing board of copes
even cumming doesn't make me less angry. it used to calm me down, now all busting a nut does is make me even more fucking pissed off!! AHHHHGHHH

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
even cumming doesn't make me less angry. it used to calm me down, now all busting a nut does is make me even more fucking pissed off!! AHHHHGHHH
try one of those squishy balls to hold in your hand when your angry

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
Just SEAmax bro

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Officer
-
I have literally absolutely nothing to spend my time doing. what the fuck? no video games, theyre all fucking shit. no watching entertainment, its all fucking shit. no reading, cant focus on that bullshit. no hobbies, that's fucking gay and retarded. no friends to hang out with, to ugly for that. no drugs, cant spend money on that. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKK!

I hope someone comes into my house and fucking shoots me fuck fucking cunt shit fuck.

I fucking hate this bullshit. sit here fucking rot in my bed absolutely nothing to do. screaming at the wall. !!! aurugughghghhrgh9rjnkgrg!!!!
do you have job? whats ur age?

i watch anime for entertainment. i have many games but i dont play games since 8 yrs cuz they are depressing and time wasting imo. i mainly shitpost, watch anime, or post articles on website

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
this is normal tbh, lol

CursedCel

CursedCel

Push it to the limit
-
i know the feel

alone

alone

Veteran
-

boio just sleep you can take 100mg benadryl and cope

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
I feel the exact same way tbh, all i do is watch some shit on my computer while browsing this site on my phone. I'm already counting down the hours until i'm tired enough to fall asleep again.

Mystic

Mystic

Try Shamanism
-
I just got out of bed and idk why. I have no reason to be here.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Start learning a language

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Autismus Maximus
-
Honestly, I wish I would have time to be bored.
But wageslaving makes me just tired and my free time is faster over than sanic can run :feelsrope:.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
-

Go commit some crimes or something then IDK, if you are tired of the game, why are the playing by the rules, if you have some druggie friends ask for a connect/link to get you into the "drug game", make some off the books profits, save it, spend it, use it to buy stuff to start a business, do something

Everytime I see a post like this I always think the guy is just being dramatic and exaggerating, because if you are truly tired and fed up then you should feel like you have nothing to lose, and if so, why no be a criminal, if you die that's a win because you are tired of life, if you survive and make it through, then you can create an enjoyable life for yourself, win win, when you want to die every scenario is a win win, because you either die or get what you want though force and/or violence

Last edited:
johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
Go commit some crimes or something then IDK, if you are tired of the game, why are the playing by the rules, if you have some druggie friends ask for a connect/link to get you into the "drug game", make some off the books profits, save it, spend it, use it to buy stuff to start a business, do something

Everytime I see a post like this I always think the guy is just being dramatic and exaggerating, because if you are truly tired and fed up then you should feel like you have nothing to lose, and if so, why no be a criminal, if you die that's a win because you are tired of life, if you survive and mkae it through, then you can create an enjoyable life for yourself, win win, when you want to die every scenario is a win win, because you either die or get what you want though force and/or violence
Well I just ordered my plane tickets out of here soo don’t really need to end up in jail

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
search for lolis

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Feminist
-
Watch Utopia (British Television Series)

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
we're supossed to get over it/deal with it as low value males

Only Chad, foids and normies are supossed to enjoy life

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
My copes: Gym, Books, Jelq, 1 hour games a day, books, reddit, incels.co, music. Try one of these.

Sometimes I go out with my friends, but, I don't like anymore because they all now have a gf, and sucks for me.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Try Euro truck simulator 2

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Perma Failure
-
I feel this. I get basically no pleasure from masturbation.

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
-
yeah dude, you are depressed

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Framecel currently gymcelling, electricalcel
-
I hate to be a pusher if musical instruments but that shit will really eat your time if you’re looking to really pour into something. It really sucks in the beginning when you can’t do shit but when you get to a point where can play a few songs it feels pretty good. Then you start practicing more and more and it becomes a real hobby

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Officer
-
Take a walk in the park, pick daisies and sing love songs.

The Insills

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-

Chill nigga.

C

cope_over_rope

Officer
-
I feel like this whenever I'm not at work. Then at work I pray for some freedom. This cycle will continue until I rope or retire.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
I have the week off, and I've been going crazy being couped up in here.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
make a hobby out of sending me money, trust me you will have a lot of fun :feelsohh:

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
This is why i won’t be NEET i’ll be bored out of my mind with nothing to do 24/7

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
That sucks sometimes when I'm very bored I like to draw you get really absorbed into it

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
I wish I had nothing (responsibilities) to do. Start smoking weed.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Lowstandardscel, surgerymaxxer
-
Just keep on postmaxxing and try to get familiar with the regulars here as well as their personalities. Is worth it.

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I wish I had nothing (responsibilities) to do. Start smoking weed.
I smoked stupid amount of weed, can’t keep spending money on it becase I need to save to have spending money in sea

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
this is normal tbh, lol
This is indeed inevitable. We are exposed to the absolute state of our own reality. As we have mentioned beforehand, no dopamine release, no back up and everything and everybody just moves towards ahead while you have to watch them.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
This is indeed inevitable. We are exposed to the absolute state of our own reality. As we have mentioned beforehand, no dopamine release, no back up and everything and everybody just moves towards ahead while you have to watch them.
we're also losing opportunities with each passing second, it's impossible to relax. what a life to live.