Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i literally dont have anything to do

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
I have literally absolutely nothing to spend my time doing. what the fuck? no video games, theyre all fucking shit. no watching entertainment, its all fucking shit. no reading, cant focus on that bullshit. no hobbies, that's fucking gay and retarded. no friends to hang out with, to ugly for that. no drugs, cant spend money on that. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKK!

I hope someone comes into my house and fucking shoots me fuck fucking cunt shit fuck.

I fucking hate this bullshit. sit here fucking rot in my bed absolutely nothing to do. screaming at the wall. !!! aurugughghghhrgh9rjnkgrg!!!!

my advice: postmaxx bro

postmaxx nigga or calm down your anger and get back to the drawing board of copes

Perhaps the most apt avi of the forum tbh.

I feel you. so fucking BORRRREEEEDDDD.

GOD FUCKING HATE MY LIFE.

postmaxx nigga or calm down your anger and get back to the drawing board of copes
even cumming doesn't make me less angry. it used to calm me down, now all busting a nut does is make me even more fucking pissed off!! AHHHHGHHH

even cumming doesn't make me less angry. it used to calm me down, now all busting a nut does is make me even more fucking pissed off!! AHHHHGHHH
try one of those squishy balls to hold in your hand when your angry

I have literally absolutely nothing to spend my time doing. what the fuck? no video games, theyre all fucking shit. no watching entertainment, its all fucking shit. no reading, cant focus on that bullshit. no hobbies, that's fucking gay and retarded. no friends to hang out with, to ugly for that. no drugs, cant spend money on that. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCCCKKK!

I hope someone comes into my house and fucking shoots me fuck fucking cunt shit fuck.

I fucking hate this bullshit. sit here fucking rot in my bed absolutely nothing to do. screaming at the wall. !!! aurugughghghhrgh9rjnkgrg!!!!
do you have job? whats ur age?

i watch anime for entertainment. i have many games but i dont play games since 8 yrs cuz they are depressing and time wasting imo. i mainly shitpost, watch anime, or post articles on website

Try a ice cold shower

this is normal tbh, lol

boio just sleep you can take 100mg benadryl and cope

I feel the exact same way tbh, all i do is watch some shit on my computer while browsing this site on my phone. I'm already counting down the hours until i'm tired enough to fall asleep again.

I just got out of bed and idk why. I have no reason to be here.

Protip: NoFap

Start learning a language

Honestly, I wish I would have time to be bored.
But wageslaving makes me just tired and my free time is faster over than sanic can run :feelsrope:.

Go commit some crimes or something then IDK, if you are tired of the game, why are the playing by the rules, if you have some druggie friends ask for a connect/link to get you into the "drug game", make some off the books profits, save it, spend it, use it to buy stuff to start a business, do something

Everytime I see a post like this I always think the guy is just being dramatic and exaggerating, because if you are truly tired and fed up then you should feel like you have nothing to lose, and if so, why no be a criminal, if you die that's a win because you are tired of life, if you survive and make it through, then you can create an enjoyable life for yourself, win win, when you want to die every scenario is a win win, because you either die or get what you want though force and/or violence

Last edited:
Go commit some crimes or something then IDK, if you are tired of the game, why are the playing by the rules, if you have some druggie friends ask for a connect/link to get you into the "drug game", make some off the books profits, save it, spend it, use it to buy stuff to start a business, do something

Everytime I see a post like this I always think the guy is just being dramatic and exaggerating, because if you are truly tired and fed up then you should feel like you have nothing to lose, and if so, why no be a criminal, if you die that's a win because you are tired of life, if you survive and mkae it through, then you can create an enjoyable life for yourself, win win, when you want to die every scenario is a win win, because you either die or get what you want though force and/or violence
Well I just ordered my plane tickets out of here soo don’t really need to end up in jail

search for lolis

we're supossed to get over it/deal with it as low value males

Only Chad, foids and normies are supossed to enjoy life

My copes: Gym, Books, Jelq, 1 hour games a day, books, reddit, incels.co, music. Try one of these.

Sometimes I go out with my friends, but, I don't like anymore because they all now have a gf, and sucks for me.

Try Euro truck simulator 2

I feel this. I get basically no pleasure from masturbation.

yeah dude, you are depressed

I hate to be a pusher if musical instruments but that shit will really eat your time if you’re looking to really pour into something. It really sucks in the beginning when you can’t do shit but when you get to a point where can play a few songs it feels pretty good. Then you start practicing more and more and it becomes a real hobby

Take a walk in the park, pick daisies and sing love songs.

The Insills

Chill nigga.

I feel like this whenever I'm not at work. Then at work I pray for some freedom. This cycle will continue until I rope or retire.

I have the week off, and I've been going crazy being couped up in here.

make a hobby out of sending me money, trust me you will have a lot of fun :feelsohh:

This is why i won’t be NEET i’ll be bored out of my mind with nothing to do 24/7

That sucks sometimes when I'm very bored I like to draw you get really absorbed into it

I wish I had nothing (responsibilities) to do. Start smoking weed.

Just keep on postmaxxing and try to get familiar with the regulars here as well as their personalities. Is worth it.

I wish I had nothing (responsibilities) to do. Start smoking weed.
I smoked stupid amount of weed, can’t keep spending money on it becase I need to save to have spending money in sea

this is normal tbh, lol

This is indeed inevitable. We are exposed to the absolute state of our own reality. As we have mentioned beforehand, no dopamine release, no back up and everything and everybody just moves towards ahead while you have to watch them.

This is indeed inevitable. We are exposed to the absolute state of our own reality. As we have mentioned beforehand, no dopamine release, no back up and everything and everybody just moves towards ahead while you have to watch them.
we're also losing opportunities with each passing second, it's impossible to relax. what a life to live.