Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I literally never saw a sub5 ethnic man ascend

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Not joking, I'm dead serious. I only see subhuman white, or at least white passing dudes ascending. You guys have no idea of how much you can get away in my country by just being white. I have seen white guys who I bone mog brutally with girlfriends.

Being white is really a super power. You can't deny it.

Just go to their countries and you'll see it. In the west, yeah, ogre.

Only white"cels" will try to disprove JBW (and fail miserably). It is a universal law.

Another JBW thread. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Let me spell it out for you - JBW IS COPE. There are thousands of white incels in this world, including me.

Once on my campus I saw a 4/10 Asian guy with a looksmatch girlfriend.
Also heard other sub5 ethnics had a gf before when eating lunch with them at my uni.
Brutal to be mogged by basically everyone.

Just go to their countries and you'll see it. In the west, yeah, ogre.
being white in a white country is no big deal so it does makes sense. Ethnics in white countries however are less than cockroaches. You probably could ascend if you still lived here.

being white in a white country is no big deal so it does makes sense. Ethnics in white countries however are less than cockroaches. You probably could ascend if you still lived here.
I do live in Brazil. I don't consider myself white tbh, I'm semiwhite. People with white skin but dark brown eyes and hair and wavy hair are not fully white IMO and all DNA tests I've seen match this interpretation. If you look like that, you're likely 80-9x% white with some mix.

Let me spell it out for you - JBW IS COPE. There are thousands of white incels in this world, including me.
You have to be blackops2cel tier to be incel as a white guy, ded srs. And btw only blackops2cel, from all the incel figures (as far as we know) may not have ascend. JFL guys like Brendio and even Eggman had girlfriends

You have to be blackops2cel tier to be incel as a white guy, ded srs. And btw only blackops2cel, from all the incel figures (as far as we know) may not have ascend. JFL guys like Brendio and even Eggman had girlfriends
What is your race?

I do live in Brazil. I don't consider myself white tbh, I'm semiwhite. People with dark brown eyes and hair and wavy hair are not fully white IMO and all DNA tests I've seen match this interpretation. If you look like that, you're likely 80-9x% white with some mix.
By western standards yeah but you're white passing. If you don't have dark skin and curly/kinky subhuman hair you already won the game. Foids here are this stupid
What is your race?
I'm your average mutt brazilian so latino I guess.

Last edited:
By western standards yeah but you're white passing. If you don't have dark skin and curly/kinky subhuman hair you already won the game. Foids here are this stupid
My experience in Brazil is that the only really valuable white characteristic is light eyes. Brazilian foids absolutely love that type of stuff.

A guy with light eyes but obvious nonwhite traits in his face, skin, hair, etc, mogs me EZ here even if he has similar levels of attractiveness overall.

Last edited:
Being white gives you a big SMV boost, cant be denied. As an ethnic, the bar for ascension is set much higher.

i once saw a manlet curry with a fat white short girlfriend

probably a cherrypicked outlier tbh

My experience in Brazil is that the only really valuable white characteristic is light eyes. Brazilian foids absolutely love that type of stuff.

A guy with light eyes but obvious nonwhites traits in his face, skin, hair, etc, mogs me EZ here even if he has similar levels of attractiveness overall.
yeah that's for sure although I'm that sure about the last part tho. They want the blue eyes and blonde hair but if they can't find it they'll just go with the mediterranean type.

You never see all those 'white' couples? It's always a 'white' woman with one of these, straight brown haired (sometimes balding) guys with a cuck face walking around. They're mostly betabuxxing tho but you never see those women with an ethnic looking brazilian guy.

Being white gives you a big SMV boost, cant be denied. As an ethnic, the bar for ascension is set much higher.
Pretty much that. Saying all whites are fakecels would be like saying all tall men are fakecels. No one denies being tall is better than being short, or that being white is better than being a curry or abo (I hope no one denies this, kek), but it can still not be enough.

I've never seen any sub 5 man ascend

i once saw a manlet curry with a fat white short girlfriend

probably a cherrypicked outlier tbh
One time I went on blacked.com and all the men were African American. This means that no blacks can be incel

Nigger IQ tbh. They are paid actors retard.
:feelsseriously:
ok, I saw a BBC subreddit and every male was black. Surely this must mean black people cannot be incel

I went to Pygmy parts of Cameroon in Africa and I saw people above 5’2 with a Pygmy, surely this means people above 5’2 cannot be incel.

:feelsseriously:
ok, I saw a BBC subreddit and every male was black. Surely this must mean black people cannot be incel

I went to Pygmy parts of Cameroon in Africa and I saw people above 5’2 with a Pygmy, surely this means people above 5’2 cannot be incel.

OP never claimed white guys cant be incels. He says sub 5 ethnic men almost never ascend.

Sub 5 ethnic men are mostly incel

Sub 5 white guys arent necessarily incel. They still have a chance of ascension.

OP never claimed white guys cant be incels. He says sub 5 ethnic men almost never ascend.

Sub 5 ethnic men are mostly incel

Sub 5 white guys arent necessarily incel. They still have a chance of ascension.
You are a whole foot taller than me but I have a bigger chance of ascension?

You are a whole foot taller than me but I have a bigger chance of ascension?

The fact that we are both rotting here is proof enough. My height halo effect is cancelled by ethnic shitskin negative halo effect.

The fact that we are both rotting here is proof enough. My height halo effect is cancelled by ethnic shitskin negative halo effect.
but aren't you sorrounded by shitskins?

so your negative halo effect is just neutral where you live

Explain, @itsOVER , Brendio and @Venomkore . They were far from Chads. They were manlet as well. Also tell me when an ethnic has ascended AFTER joining the forum.

well yes

but are there large amounts of white men in your country cucking indians like in thailand?

Doesnt matter lol. You, of all people, should know the numbers game doesnt work with foids. Chad only. The type of guys who make it here are the ones with predominantly Caucasoid facial features.
Explain, @itsOVER , Brendio and @Venomkore . They were far from Chads. They were manlet as well. Also tell me when an ethnic has ascended AFTER joining the forum.

Ethnics, unless 5-6 or above, never really ascend. They usually rope or end up betabuxxing.

Doesnt matter lol. You, of all people, should know the numbers game doesnt work with foids. Chad only. The type of guys who make it here are the ones with predominantly Caucasoid facial features.
numbers game does work if you're slightly above average, which you, being tall with average face are.

and yes you're not chad but why bring up race if everyone is the same race

that would be like bringing up height if 100% of men were 6 foot flat

numbers game does work if you're slightly above average, which you, being tall with average face are.

and yes you're not chad but why bring up race if everyone is the same race

that would be like bringing up height if 100% of men were 6 foot flat

I bring up race because curryland isnt racially homogeneous. The only guys who i see make it here have predominantly caucasoid facial features.

I bring up race because curryland isnt racially homogeneous. The only guys who i see make it here have predominantly caucasoid facial features.
i see

yeah, truth be told race is indeed fluid. lots of ethnic chads have some white features. so that's a fair point

which is your bigger problem you think? non NT or non chad face?

i see

yeah, truth be told race is indeed fluid. lots of ethnic chads have some white features. so that's a fair point

which is your bigger problem you think? non NT or non chad face?

Both, but mainly face. If i had a better face and NT, i would have ascended a long time ago.

Have you tried going for a self-hating deathnik whore?

Both, but mainly face. If i had a better face and NT, i would have ascended a long time ago.
you could be 5'8 with a better face and NT and slay

india is short af

Has nothing to do with you being shitskin. It's because you're a curry.
you could be 5'8 with a better face and NT and slay

india is short af
Seems like a cope, average height is higher for the younger generation.

Has nothing to do with you being shitskin. It's because you're a curry.

Both go hand in hand though. I guess there are other things as well associated with being curry which have a big negative halo such as accent, eye area, etc.

Both go hand in hand though. I guess there are other things as well associated with being curry which have a big negative halo such as accent, eye area, etc.
Us curries are bottom-tier.