Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I live in a country where there's no minimum wage and neetbux from the government

VodkaCope

VodkaCope

Tat Tvam Asi
-
You might think it is a third world shit hole like China or India. Nay, it's a first world country in SEA that starts with a letter S. People get paid as little as $3.50/hr and there's zero social safety net.

So I am envious of westerncels who are able to neetbux from their relatively generous government. For incels in shit hole places the only viable option is leaching from parents.

Guy stayed at home for 10 years and leeched off parents: https://archive.is/7f5Lc

Singapore? Im coming for you

Modern country and lot's of skyscrapers, it sounds comfy

most expensive country with no minimum wage lol, are there lots of homeless if some are getting paid as little as $5 an hour

Modern country and lot's of skyscrapers, it sounds comfy

Don't take the appearance of a thing for reality.

But for those working as expats it's a paradise. Safe environment because of tough laws and police, many noodlewhores willing to bend over for whites, superior English accent, competitive advantage as locals have to serve in the army for two years, etc.

but the weather is shit. 30c intense and humid summer all year round.
most expensive country with no minimum wage lol, are there lots of homeless if some are getting paid as little as $5 an hour

Living as a homeless is illegal there, as it ruins the image of a successful country. Those who are homeless are rounded up, and are forced to live with their parents home if they have one, or get stuffed into dilapidated government rental projects. Do it again and the guy gets free lodging in a prison.

Last edited:
Don't take the appearance of a thing for reality.

But for those working as expats it's a paradise. Safe environment because of tough laws and police, many noodlewhores willing to bend over for whites, superior English accent, competitive advantage as locals have to serve in the army for two years, etc.

but the weather is shit. 30c intense and humid summer all year round.

Living as a homeless is illegal there, as it ruins the image of a successful country. Those who are homeless are rounded up, and are forced to live with their parents home if they have one, or get stuffed into dilapidated government rental projects. Do it again and the guy gets free lodging in a prison.
Chinese fake cities ring a bell tbh

I hate Singapore and SingaWhores.
Singapore is such an overrated travel destination. It's renowned for food but don't trust broke ass backpackers.Those poorfags don't know what good tasting food is. The hawker centres of Singapore sell greasy ass food. Also , Singaporeans exploit currycels to do construction for nearly no wage. Singapore is lucky due to geography as ships used to pass by.

I hate Singapore and SingaWhores.
Singapore is such an overrated travel destination. It's renowned for food but don't trust broke ass backpackers.Those poorfags don't know what good tasting food is. The hawker centres of Singapore sell greasy ass food. Also , Singaporeans exploit currycels to do construction for nearly no wage. Singapore is lucky due to geography as ships used to pass by.

>Hawker food is basically peasant food, for good food simply refer to the Michelin guide?
>Currycels are earning more than what they are earning back home, though I agree it's still exploitation
>There are also many degree holding currycels stealing jobs from the locals as a result of free trade agreeements.

>Hawker food is basically peasant food, for good food simply refer to the Michelin guide?
>Currycels are earning more than what they are earning back home, though I agree it's still exploitation
>There are also many degree holding currycels stealing jobs from the locals as a result of free trade agreeements.
That's my point exactly. Most of the high end restaurants sell mutt food , fusion food that leans more to western side. And most of the michelin guide restaurants are hawker stalls.
Anything is more than currylands but for the work they do , it's exploitation and sometimes , their pay is withheld
Those are outliers

Fuck Singapore. I hate the way "Singapore" sounds. Piece of shit country.

@pp183 thoughts?

Just lol, put the homeless in prisons for being poor genius. There goes the image of asian utopia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back