Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I live in the same house as my parents and havent seen them for 5 days

AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
They are at home aswell this fucking brutal and depressing when i think of it. Im legit rotting in my room in the end of the house and they have accepted it. they adopted me and now they cant get rid of me.. last time we had a family dinner was last year lol. Suifuel honestly but i lowkey love them.

I usually eat some disgusting shit at night or some leftover.

When did they adopt you

I've barely talked to my parents this whole summer break

why do whites like adopting ricecels so much

ur the third rice adoptedcel ive seen on this forum

Nuggets and milkshake
No shit? Their milkshakes are just fine where I live...just fine. And the chickens good too but not the nuggets. Get your slimy no good ass back there soon and get you some chicken strips instead. And a quarter ponder and tell em you want it hot. Hot! Not room temperature like they sometimes do.

why do whites like adopting ricecels so much

ur the third rice adoptedcel ive seen on this forum
Virtue signalling or want to help a poor kid

I only live with my mom.

No shit? Their milkshakes are just fine where I live...just fine. And the chickens good too but not the nuggets. Get your slimy no good ass back there soon and get you some chicken strips instead. And a quarter ponder and tell em you want it hot. Hot! Not room temperature like they sometimes do.
Yeah i made my little brother go for me since i would get mogged if i went there myself. I will try your meal next time
I've barely talked to my parents this whole summer break
Brutal

mogs me bc big house
I can't go pee without bumping into my parents

That would make sense if you're living in a 20,000 sqft mansion with 30 rooms.

being an Orphan must be harsh, on top of already being an Incel.
its like your parents knew youre ugly and decided to throw you in the garbage.
your life is a struggle fellowcel, I hope you the best of luck

Yeah i made my little brother go for me since i would get mogged if i went there myself. I will try your meal next time
Wait a minute, hold on...you say you send others to do your public bidding b/c fear of getting mogged? That's either narcissism or some next level PTSD from past bullying incidents. I'm guessing the latter, yeah?

Wait a minute, hold on...you say you send others to do your public bidding b/c fear of getting mogged? That's either narcissism or some next level PTSD from past bullying incidents. I'm guessing the latter, yeah?
Yeah i usually send my little brother and give him some money, like if i need something from the store or anything. I wasnt bullied i since i barely went to school but i hate going out cause of my subhuman face/height

Yeah i usually send my little brother and give him some money, like if i need something from the store or anything. I wasnt bullied i since i barely went to school but i hate going out cause of my subhuman face/height
Smart. The bullying would no doubt come with enough exposure.

video of you pissing out of the window. now.

Suifuel but thanks, it would be worse if they forced me to work or go to school. They let me drop out when i was 14
So they no longer acknowledge your existence? :lul::lul::lul:They must have regrets over adopting you.
HAhahahhhhhhhhhh they will never admit it. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How bad does your room smell?

They are at home aswell this fucking brutal and depressing when i think of it. Im legit rotting in my room in the end of the house and they have accepted it. they adopted me and now they cant get rid of me.. last time we had a family dinner was last year lol. Suifuel honestly but i lowkey love them.

I usually eat some disgusting shit at night or some leftover.
Bro thats really pathetic and fucked up