Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I look 10 times more retarded with my eyes closed!!!!! Holy fuck is anyone else like this?!?!

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically I was filming myself last night and going over the footage frame by frame when I noticed that I look suspiciously more retarded whenever I blink and my eyes are closed

So I ended up taking some more pictures/videos of myself with my eyes closed this morning and I wasnt fucking bluffing, I look at least 10 times worse, my NCT becomes so much more prominent/visible when I close my eyes its so disgusting, I look like I have some sort of skull disorder (I probably do wtf!!)

I must do everything in my power now to prevent people from seeing me when Im sleeping, this is beyond troubling to think that all these years I would just take naps with other people around me or when flying NEVER AGAIN

Can anyone confirm this phenomenon or is this exclusive to me?

It happens to me too. I look even more subhuman whenever my eyes close. Good thing is that your eyes aren't closed 24/7 only for a split second when you're blinking.

It happens to me too.. I look even more subhuman whenever my eyes close. Good thing is that your eyes aren't closed 24/7 only for a split second when you're blinking.

Im literally gonna have to start looking away from people whenever I need to blink now, its good to know Im not alone though

Never attempted this before, I might try it.

I look bad either way due to upper eyelid exposure