Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I look like a bloated boneless potato on a normal day

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I need to drink over a gallon of water, 2-3 cups of tea, a 2 mile run, 1000mg of vitamin c and several beers in order to lower my bloating to a level that looks like a normal human. If i dont do that i look like a bloated krispy kreme doughnut for the whole day

Same brah. My face is really fucking bloated.

How many threads about you bloated face we need man

Pics between a bloated day and a non-bloated day? Time difference between those pics?

Pics between a bloated day and a non-bloated day? Time difference between those pics?
ill upload it later today, i need to find this one pic i took on a very low bloat day

bloating is a death sentence thats not often addressed
Riding a bike, doing jump rope, swimming, and running are great exercises if you want to cut away fat. They strengthen your bones too

Do you even go the gym? Drink lots of water and go to gym.

I reccomend you run in the morning on empty stomach

Riding a bike, doing jump rope, swimming, and running are great exercises if you want to cut away fat. They strengthen your bones too
this, anyways yoyo I don't think we should take this guy serious anymore

Weak facial bones tbh. I used to be really self conscious about bloat and watch my diet but I reckon it's not worth the effort since I'm going to die with my virginity

True i have to explain like 1000 times and getting tired
i already know all the stuff your telling me, believe me i run every day and do hiit workouts